A special project

Jabok and myself walked to principal officer. Jabok still upset to Ryan still believe they together as couple.

Jabok(mad):I still upset Ryan want me go back her. No fucking way I ever go back psychopaths. Unless we last two people's on earth.

Shane:I understand you fell jabok. Ryan becoming one unhealthy lover psychopaths. You almost made speech before angel toss her to trash can.

Jabok:We need talk Angel after school but right now principal want talk both us.

We made principal officer. Principal ask us to sit chair's.

Principal:Shane and jabok. I want talk two about a special project. I got call another principal from Canterlot high school we help get along to mobians and human's.

Jabok:What. Principal from canterlot high school choose us. May I ask sir. Why us.

Principal:You two getting along and perfect that you two go help students not high school for our planet since mobians came our lives month ago.

Shane:We watch news from T.V. mobians came with space ship. I still can't believe alot fit that ship.

Principal:That my point. You mobians hedgehog shane. This help you learn where you come from maybe you find your long lost family.

Shane:I understand and maybe it alright with you. Can I ask you idea. What if our friends come with us.

Jabok(smile):Great idea Shane. Our friends help us with project we going. Even star butterfly, Krel and Angel come with us.

Principal:You two made point. Alright I accept idea your friends go with you and other's friends they chance. This project for you two. I call principal from canterlot high school they getting.

Shane:Thanks you sir. When you want leave.

Principal:Day or two Shane. You two go and I wish you two and your friends good luck.

Jabok and myself went out principal officer. We went find our friend's. When we found tell them they shock we doing spieacl project.

Raven(shock):What you two special project ar canterlot high school and we come with you help them.

Krel(smile):You got any idea that city do music. I bring my DJ I that I best not new York but now canterlot city.

Makayla:That be idea krel.

Callie:We bring turtle's with us and they don't hide when there mobians. They blend as part with them.

Raven(smile):Even better. I spend time with leo when just two.

Casey:I call them and tell them good news.

Star butterfly:But why you two I don't understand. Last time I heard mobius been destroyed. They alive whole time. I shouldn't got here sooner.

Ola:You here now and you might bring peace to Meniew and mobius peace treaty.

Star butterfly(smile):Great idea Ola. This chance I do peace treaty to mobians. I going my place call Hekapoo. Bye guy's.

Star butterfly left. Angel start leave to then I stop her track.

Shane(mad):Where you going Angel. You not plan leave us.

Angel:I going my home tell Charlie I going to another horrible city.(My guess Charlie want come with us by no choice )

Angel went outside to create portal go back hell. We shock Angel went back hell.

Ariseon:Welk that was strange Angel told us.

Sapphire:We should go our apartments. Any idea when Angel told Charlie we going.

Raven:Best gust Charlie come with us. We talk Angel when we see her.

Makayla:We see you in all morning.

We all went different directions but I little scared about other's mobions don't trust me because I son of Mephlies. We didn't know that black and red hedgehog with reds eyes was watching us. His name shadow the hedgehog.

Shadow:So that jabok and shane the hedgehog. They no fucking way both of them or they friend's ruin my plans. I will everything even that power inside you son of Mephlies.

Hooe you all like this chapter and please like and leave comment. Please. Help me a lot.