Get know each other

Kipo get ready to go school for time even she don't trust some people's hate muants thanks Jack and shadow. Kipo walking thinking about her brother Hego told her about Sally escape.

Kipo(mad):I knew shadow they working together. If I see them today I punch them.

???:Kipo. Came we talk with you.

Kipo turn then see rainbooms. Kipo start walking again.

Rainbow dash:Why you upset Kipo.

Kipo(mad):None your business.

Princess twilight:This about shadow the hedgehog and jack. We not with them even you save from them.

Kipo stop then thinking Jack told her about stay away from rainbooms before princess twilight and Starlight gimmer came from equestrian. Kipo turn to them

Kipo:I sorry I acting you girls. Alot came my mind.

Fluttershy:You want to us. We help you.

Kipo sitting on bench in park with girls then told everything so far.

Kipo:Then jack told me stay away from you all and others girls from school. My family and friends won't get hurt.

Sci twilight:Another reason jack try ruin our lives with shadow help.

Rairty(mad):DmYou all know jack almost  force me go out with him.

Princess twilight:And me with shadow the hedgehog. (I don't know how shadow found out Shane alive.)

Fluttershy(sad):You friends are so nice even they muants. I don't like they being threat.

Sunset shimmer:Kipo. We sorry you and rest you care being threat. We promise help you after Friday with other's coming help us from new York.

Kipo(smile):You all help me stop them. Thank you. May I ask why we getting help students from new New York.

Starlight gimmer:We help you.

Kipo got up then hug them with smile.

Kipo(smile):Thank you girls. I tell you all how I defeat shadow the hedgehog.

Rainbow dash:I want hear everything in school before other's come.

Kipo and girls start walking to school until see us made to school dropping of.

Next chapter we meet rainbooms and Kipo. Some us start acting strange.