Christmas Crush

A/n: the long awaited and forgotten Christmas chapter! Kind of bad but well I did the best I could do
Warnings: swearing, a lil steamy but still pg, PDA PDA PDA, unedited

Christmas. Falling snow, chestnuts roasting, hot chocolate, cozying by the fireplace, and spending time with friends and family. That's what you think of when you think of Christmas. Unforetunately that's the opposite of mine. Right now I'm at the Orlandos house, seated next to Johnny Orlando. If you're wondering why I make it sound like such a bad thing, that's because it is. Johnny is one of satans many spawns who just so happens to live next door; he's also my ex-childhood best friend and now sworn enemy. His parents have been bestfriends with my parents since college so we've prettymuch grown up together. We were best friends until summer of grade nine. I might've had a small crush on him which I had told my now ex-bestfriend emma about, coincidentally she also had a crush on him and went behind my back and started going out with him beginning of grade ten. About a week into dating Johnny ditched me for her because she "Wasn't comfortable with me being around him all the time considering I liked him" Of course that didn't stop me from seeing him considering our families were always together but I'm always pissed at him so our time together wasn't well spent.

"So we're spending Christmas. Alone. Together." "Wow Johnny you sure are a quick thinker aren't you?" I deadpan. "Y/n leave him alone, Yes you guys are going to be spending Christmas alone but that shouldn't be a problem you're bestfriends you'll find a way to have fun!" My mom walks over to Johnny and briefly pinches his cheek. "Aren't you worried though? We're seniors we could easily throw a party, plus we're two attractive people that you're leaving alone in an empty house." did he just call me attractive?

"Yeah cause the second everyone leaves this door I'm gonna bone you." I roll my eyes and he scoffs. "You know how many girls wish they had the opportunity to bone me?" "ENOUGH WITH THE TALK ABOUT BONING. John your sisters are going to some friends parties, and us adults are going to our own party. All the girls are sleeping over and we should be back around... 1 pm tomorrow." "You mean to say you're leaving me with him until tomorrow?!" She checks her watch and we can hear my dad calling her from downstairs. "Yes that's exactly what I mean. Have fun, don't stay up too late, I want absolutely zero people over and use protection!" She says as she kisses both our cheeks. "MOM." She quickly grabs her purse before yelling love you along with everyone else and soon enough its just me and John.

"....so what do you wanna do?" I got up and walked to the kitchen while he trailed behind me. "What are you doing?" "We are gonna make cookies." I start putting on an apron. "Well you have fun with that I'll be waiting in the livingroom, call me when they're ready to eat." He winked as I grabbed his arm pulling him close to me and placed an apron around his neck and tied it around his waist. I couldn't help but notice him stare at me with small grin. "Whats with the grin?" He shrugged, the grin never leaving his face as we began to bake cookies. We made some small talk and were almost done with the cookies. "Can you grab a tray?" "here" I turned only to be met with a handful of flour hitting my face. "John!" "Y/N" He screamed back mockingly biting his lip as he held back a laugh. "You're so dead." "Fight me then" I grabbed an egg and smashed it on his head, the yolk running down his hair. "MY HAIR" "What? it didn't look that good anyways." I mumbled before he threw some more flour at me, causing us to break out in a food fight. It wasn't long before the kitchen was covered in flour and egg, and so were we. Luckily the cookie dough was chilling so we didn't ruin that. We began to clean the kitchen and after about 20 minutes we were finally finished. "I'm gonna go take a shower, you can join if you want." He winked and I threw a dish rag at him. "Kidding! come on I'm gonna give you a change of clothes."

I nodded and followed him up the stairs into his bedroom where he handed me one of his sisters plaid pajama pants and one of his black shirts. I thanked him and we both went our separate ways to go shower. I washed my hair and changed into his clothes then walked into his bedroom where he was laying on his bed shirtless in matching pants. His hair was damp and parted and due to his position his arms and abs were slightly flexed. He looked good and i mean really good. His attention switched from his phone to me standing in the doorway. "Oh good you're finally ready, lets go downstairs and watch a movie." I followed him downstairs where we sat on the couch placing some snacks down on the coffee table where he scooched close to me. "Watch it prettyboy." I deadpanned as he chuckled.

A few minutes into the movie he were right next to each other, and he placed his arm around me. "If you try to get any closer I guarantee by midnight you'll have lost an arm." He quickly removed his arm from around me and slightly scorched away. "Why do you hate me so much?" "Hm I don't know maybe cause you ditched your bestfriend for a two week relationship??" He scoffed. "It was two months and if this is about your little crush on me-" "Wait a minute you knew??" "I mean yeah Emma told me and it was kind of obvious." I laughed sarcastically "Yeah well don't get too cocky, who said I still like you." "Look you don't have to be embarrassed I like you too."

He scooched closer and soon we found ourselves start leaning in. Our noses were barely touching and his breath was fanning over my lips. "I still hate you." "You're cute when you're mad." His eyes flickered to my lips then he quickly licked his. "Can I kiss you?" "I'd hate you even more if you didn't." He quickly closed the gap as my right hand went straight to his hair and my left laid on his neck. His left hand cupped my cheek, the other cupping my waist and the kiss quickly became heated. We remained that way for a few minutes until his phone began to ring.

At this point my legs were hugging his waist and we were both breathing heavily. Johnny broke the kiss and answered the phone as i slowly climbed off his waist. "Hello?" he sounded a bit agitated "Yes we're fine mom...thanks...mhm yeah sure bye now." He hung up and turned back to face me. "It was my mom she wanted to know if we killed eachother yet." He rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't blame her." I got up and walked towards the kitchen. "Where are you going?" "Away from you."

He got up and trailed after me grabbing me by the arm forcing me to face him. "You can't seriously be mad at me." "Why not? You ditched a 14 year old friendship for a relationship that didn't even last three months. Crush or not Johnny that was a pretty shitty thing to do." He let go of my arm running the same hand through his hair. "Listen I'm sorry okay. It was a stupid thing to do and I regret it but I cant change the past. Besides if all of that hadn't happened we wouldn't have just kissed, and don't act like you don't want this as badly as I do." I sighed taking a step closer to the boy in front of me.

He cupped both my cheeks with his hands, resting his forehead against mine. "God y/n I want this so bad." "Fine. Only if you get me McDonald's." He smiled ear to ear, "I'll buy you all the McDonald's you want if it gets you to go out with me." "Then you've got yourself a date." I smirked as we leaned in and he gently placed his lips on mine.

"Hey guys I forgot my charger- oh my bad.." Lauren said as walked past us heading up the stairs.