4 u 🤍

A/n: I'm alive?!
PFFT yeah sorry I disappeared for a while I was barely passing English and now I'm doing summer school and just haven't had much time to write. My room is in shambles and I had a small identity crisis but YOLO 😜 sorry if this sucks I came up with the idea on the toilet (also the pandemic isn't a thing in this)
Y/n/n= your nickname
Unedited pfft as usual

{your POV}

It's the middle of July and I'm in my room staring at my ceiling like usual. Since that do anything to cure my current boredom I decided to check social media since I know my friend Lauren has been really active on it.

I'm the same age as John, and actually met Lauren through him when I went over to his house for a school project a year ago. Since then the three of us have hung out very often although most of the time it's just me and Lauren since John has been occupied working on his new album coming out.

Scrolling through my feed I liked Lauren's recent post and clicked on her story.

Sneaking her phone over his shoulder she caught glimpse of a girls Instagram post

"JOHN WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT" she gleamed as he quickly pulled his phone to his chest, his face turning a deep crimson. "You better not post that."

Who was that? Why was he smiling at his phone? Why doesn't he want anyone to see and why am I jealous?!

I swiped back onto her story, holding my thumb down on the screen while squinting my eyes trying to get a closer look at the girl in post.
She looks kind of familiar... I must know her.

Just when I was about to start my fbi investigation a notification pops up on my screen.

                              Lolo😍❤️‍🔥
Did you see my Insta story 😏?

I furrowed my eyebrows before responding, it's like this girl is watching my every move.

Y/n/n🥸
Uh yeah I did why 💀

Lolo😍❤️‍🔥
Aren't you happy?!

Y/n/n🥸
Happy for John?
Sure I guess
Why

Lolo😍❤️‍🔥
Cause you have a massive crush on him?! 😃
I honestly thought you'd be happier

Y/n/n🥸
Why would I be happy about him stalking a random girl on Instagram
ALSO I NEVER SAID I HAD A MASSIVE CRUSH ON HIM

Lolo😍❤️‍🔥
BECAUSE THE GIRL WAS YOU DING DONG
and everyone knows you two are literally in love with eachother

Y/n/n🥸
I am not a ding dong!
And-
Wait a minute

Did she just say the girl was me?!

Lolo😍❤️‍🔥
Yes I just said the girl was you.
You guys need to hurry up and tell each other how you feel I'm tired of being an unknown third wheel 🙄

She's a wizard I swear.

Y/n/n 🥸
How do I even know he likes me?!
Haven't you watched his interviews
He says he's not looking for a girlfriend

Lolo😍❤️‍🔥
You guys are totally oblivious
He's not LOOKING for a girlfriend because he wants you!!
And he based his entire album off you so far

Y/n/n🥸
He did?

Lolo😍❤️‍🔥
Y/n the entire album is love songs
And he wants to name it "4 u"
BECAUSE ITS FOR YOU

Wow.
I locked my phone unintentionally leaving Lauren on read and went back to looking at my ceiling. This is kind of overwhelming.

Me and John have been really good friends for the last year, we talk and hangout all the time. And I definitely like him. Like a lot. But I cant wrap my head around the fact that he might like me back.

I mean sure he always checks up on me, and if I'm upset he's the first one to cheer me up. I'm usually the first to hear demos of his new songs, and he gives me his jacket when I'm cold, but that's just John. Sweet, funny and so freaking cute.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of my ringer. I had three new notifications.

Lolo😍❤️‍🔥
I broke you didn't I

Johnny<3
1 audio message
4 u 🤍

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
A/n: Should I make a part 2 to this because idek if this made any sense
🌼🌼
🌼😡🌼
🌼🌼
🌺🌺 🌵
🌺😜🌺 🌵🌸🌸
🌺🌺 🌸👶🌸
🌵 🌵🌸🌸
🌵 🌵
🍃🌵 🌵
🌵 🌵
🌵 🌵
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁