Dont do this

(You and Johnny are 21 in this)

First angst, it's rlly rlly bad so sorry about that
Warning: yelling, cheating, swearing, unedited

I was currently on my way home from a business trip and was so excited to see Johnny, I haven't seen him in a month which honestly isn't that long but for us it felt like an eternity. We'd call every morning and night, and text throughout the day just so we could see how the other was doing.
I'm now grabbing my bags and walking towards the main part of the airport in search for the blonde haired boy. After two minutes of looking my phone starts to ring, the contact brought a smile to my face and I picked it up immediately. "Hi baby, where are you?" His voice sounded a bit worn out, like he had been running. "I'm by the escalators in the main hall, I'm trying to find you but.." immediately my eyes were met with his and I dropped my bags running to be in his embrace. I slung my arms around his shoulders and my legs wrapped around his waist while he held mine.

"Oh my god I missed you so so much." He said as he started peppering my face in kisses. He slowly placed me back on the ground and cupped my face with his hands. "Let's go home" he placed a faint peck to my lips and we grabbed my bags, walking hand in hand to his car.

****

We were cuddled on his bed watching a movie on the tv plastered on his wall. "I gotta use the bathroom I'll be right back." I got up and walked to the shared bathroom, and did my business and started washing my hands. While I was washing them something black caught my eye sitting on the counter. A fake eyelash. I quickly dried my hands and picked up the eyelash to further inspect it.

I don't wear falsies. Maybe it's one of his sisters, though their eyelashes are brown so I doubt they'd wear black lashes. I then started rummaging through the bathroom for further evidence of anyone else being in here. There was nothing obvious, no stray panties, nothing that would've tracked back to him cheating. Until I saw it. A used condom sitting in his trash.

Before you say anything along the lines of, it could've been from before I left, just think about how the trash is taken out weekly.

When I saw it my stomach dropped, and felt physically sick. I actually gagged a little. My chest was heavy and it felt like everything was closing in. I can't believe the boy I spent 3 years dating cheated on me and then continued to act like I was the only person he ever had eyes on.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. "Love, you alright?"
Don't do this right now. Wait it out a little, think about how you're gonna approach this. Most importantly don't do or say anything you're gonna regret.
"Uh- yeah I- I'm fine sorry just.. just cramping that's all." My voice came out small and croaky. "Are you sure you're alright?"
Don't do this. Don't act like you care.
"Y-yeah I'm fine just um I'll be out in a second."

I heard his footsteps slowly fade and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Maybe I'm just overreacting there's no way he'd actually do this to me, I just need to calm down and ask him about it in the least accusingly way possible. I rinsed my face off to try and make it look like I wasn't about to cry, and took a few deep breaths.
I walked out of the bathroom slowly, holding the lashes and sat next to him. He scooted closed to me and leaned in to kiss my cheek when I quickly moved so he'd miss. He furrowed his eyebrows so much that they were nearly touching as he cleared his throat.
"Y/n/n are you sure you're okay?" "H-have your sisters been over lately?" " no..why" his body seemed to tense and my stomach began to churn.

"Has anyone been over lately?" "Yeah a couple of the guys but that's it why?" "Who's lashes are these?" The colour in his face seemed to drain but he quickly tried to cover it up by acting confused. "Um probably yours why?" I placed the lashes on the table and got up walking to the kitchen to make a cup of tea because at this point I was fuming. "I don't wear lashes John."
John. She only called him John when she was angry.
"So what are you implying? Look if this about the thing on Twitter then you should understand that it's not that big of a deal-". "Twitter? What's on Twitter?" He froze. She pulled out her phone from her back pocket hurrying to unlock it and check her feed, which the blonde hair boy ran his fingers through his hair. "It's just a picture of Mackenzie leaving the apartment we just hung out it's not a big deal!"

She placed her phone down on the counter, now just holding her tea. "When was the last time you took out the trash." She asked coming out as a whisper. "I don't know sometime last week." She laughed. Not a genuine laugh someone would do when they found something funny but a sarcastic laugh. A laugh full of nothing but pain. "Y/n/n can you just tell me what's wrong?" "Stop that." "Stop what?" Their voices were being raised as the conversation went on. At this point they were just yelling, not caring who heard. "STOP PRETENDING YOU DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG JOHN. YOU CHEATED. YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME." She bit her lip as she held back a sob. walking over to the sink she dropped the mug in and cried, it felt like the world was collapsing around her. How could he cheat on her and act like nothing was wrong.

He walked over to her and attempted to hug her before being push away. "No don't touch me. What the fuck is wrong with you. You're not even gonna deny it? O-or apologize?" He just stared at her, his face drenched in guilt as he saw the thing he destroyed in only a matter of seconds. "SAY SOMETHING. SAY ANYTHING JUST- please" she sobbed and slowly sunk on the floor.
They just stayed like that for a while. They weren't sure how long but it felt like hours. "you promised me. You fucking promised me...was it worth it? Huh did you enjoy your nice fuck?!" She spat at him as her voice raised with every word. "I'm sorry."

She got up and grabbed her bag packing the rest of her left over belongs, while he just sat and watched. She took off the promise ring he gave her on their one year anniversary and the spare keys she had to his apartment, placing them on the coffee table.
"Y/n don't leave, okay I'm sorry but we can fix this. It happens all the time in relationships it's nothing we can't handle just. Please." He got up and wrapped his arms around her neck as she wrapped his arms around his waist. They stood their for about a minute before she slowly removed herself from his grip and picked her bags back up.
"I'm begging you John, next time you love someone don't do this." She left with the slam of his apartment door echoing throughout the empty space. Now filled with empty memories. Which described exactly how he felt. Empty.