Time (fake a date pt.3) ☆

A/n
This chapter is a continuation of fake a date!!!
I rlly want to improve my writing for a better reading experience so I have been taking a while to write sorry!!
I did change the title of this story just so that it fits as it continues on!
****
Monday November 2nd
6:00 am
It's Monday morning and I'm gonna see johnny for the first time since I left his house yesterday at around 4pm. He never told me why he wanted to leave the dance early but it doesn't seem like whatever was bothering him is still bothering him. I get ready for the day and I decided to go with something simple since it's a Monday and it's chilly outside. I put on my outfit and decided to leave my hair down.

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

I finish getting ready around 6:40 when I see a notification pop up on my phone

JohnJohn🙄❤️ wants to facetime
Accept Decline

I hit accept and when the call finally connected I was met to see Johnny up close to his screen "Hi bub" Johnny says with a big smile on his face. You chuckle in response "hi johnjohn"
"Do you wanna go to Starbucks before school starts?" He asks while grabbing his keys "I mean yeah sure when are you gonna pick me up?" You hear the jingle of his keys in the door "right now" "okay I'll be waiting" you respond. "See ya in 10" "okay bye bub" you say blowing a quick kiss to your phone. In the meantime you just scroll through your socials when you get a text from johnny.

Johnjohn 🙄❤️

Hey bubba I'm outside

Yay! Let me just grab my bag

Okey dokey
Read 7:51 am

****
You meet John on your driveway and grab Starbucks before making your way to school. Once you get there it's a typical day. Sit through classes, copy notes, etc. The week flies by and it's now friday. You've spent everyday after school with Johnny and have really started to develop feelings for him but you can't really tell anyone since you're already "dating"

(Time skip sorry I'm lazy)

Simps and pimps 🤬👑

Hay bail
What's up hoes it feels like forever

Chicken head
Omg yaaaaa

#1 Orlando
Yeahhhh 😔

JohnJohn 🙄❤️
Y/n why is Lauren's contact name "#1 Orlando" 🤬🤬🤬🤬

You
Because she's my favourite 😁💯🙌🏾

#1 Orlando
Jealous aren't you John?

Hay bail
Oh snap looks like you've been replaced whorelando 👁👁

Chicken head
Hey guys where's Kenzie?

JohnJohn
Isn't she on a date with Ashton?

You
I think you mean trashton
JohnJohn
Good one princess 💯🙌🏾😁

You
Thank you Bub 😁❤️
Chicken head
Oml
Shes not wrong tho

Cars 2
I'm late but I agree with Annie ^

Hay bail
Hey carson you wanna explain why you killed me in among us🤬🤬

Cars 2
No not really 😁

#1 Orlando
Omg are you playing among us rn?! Can I join?!

Chicken head
Ooh me too
What about you love birds are you gonna join?

#1 Orlando
Johnny and y/n cant play cause they're baking cookies

Hay bail
OooOooh
****
I close the groupchat and set down my phone so I can set my attention to Johnny. I see him mixing the batter and stick my finger in to get a small taste of the dough and it's c r u n c h y. I turn my face to look at Johnny who's also eating the dough and we both look at eachother with a soft uncomfortable smile. "Let's just go buy some cookies or something cause this clearly isn't working" I say desperately. He chuckles and agrees so we head to the store and buy some snacks before heading home and setting up all our snacks in his living room.

We sit down on the couch as I snuggle up next to Johnny and we start watching festive movies like the grinch. In the middle of the movies I start playing with Johnny's fingers and look up at him to see his face only a centimetre apart from mine. Without thinking I lean into the most passionate kiss I've ever felt. After about a minute or two we pulled apart and had the widest grins on our faces. "Wow" she said with a breathy laugh "aha yeah wow".
*****
This chapter literally sucked so bad I'm sorry I rlly struggled with this one but tmrws should be good I just rlly needed to get there in order to make the plot interesting.