Time pt.12

Warning I did not proof read this so sorry if there are mistakes!

(Johnnys POV)

beep beep beep beep beep "I swear to God Johnny if you don't kill that thing I'm going you kill you with it" y/n murmured into her pillow. I sat up and attempted to run my fingers through my hair, failing due to it being tangled with about a million knots. No one really got a goodnights sleep, y/n and I trying to comfort Lauren, Carson and Kenzie trying to organize everything so we can leave later today, and Jules and Hayden avoiding the rest of the group. Rightfully so, now that it was clear they're no longer welcomed in it.

I don't know if its just me but it seems every month the group starts to get a bit smaller. Eventually it's just gonna be me, y/n and Lauren. Hopefully it doesn't get to that point as Kenzie and Carson have been good friends for a long time. I do however want to make sure I always have y/n, honestly she's all I really need. I'm a bit young to be thinking about marriage but I do know I want that with y/n.

I looked over to the alarm clock. 1:15 pm. Guess we hit snooze one too many times. "babe wake up" I rubbed her arm. nothing. "wake up love" I moved her hair out of her face. nothing. "Love wake up please" I hovered over her and started peppering her face with kisses. nothing. "bub wake up!" I smacked her head with my pillow and she groaned while nuzzling her face deep into hers. I positioned myself to hover back over her and put my lips to her ear. "Do you want to get married?"

Her eyes shot open as she tried to adjust them to the light. "Of course I do now leave me alone."

Butterflies shot through my stomach and the corners of my mouth rose into a wide smile. I kissed her cheek then rolled off of her to go get ready for the day.

I took a shower, y/n finally getting up to take a shower once I got out. Then we changed and packed our bags. Once we finished we relaxed and scrolled through our phones when y/n's started to ring. "Its my mom" she picked up and held the phone to her ear as she occasionally nodded her head even though her mom obviously couldn't see her. "Oh um yeah maybe. mhm...Okay bye Love you, ill see you soon." She then hung up, her small smile immediately disappearing. "You okay love?" I placed my phone down and scooched closer to her, letting her know she had my undivided attention. "Uh yeah, I think so. They're allowing visitors at the hospital for my dad, I'm just not sure I want to see him." She rested her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her, tracing small shapes on her lower back to soothe her.

"That's understandable I don't think I would either. And you shouldn't feel guilty about that. I worry about you ya know. Sometimes you're too hard on yourself." I rested my head on top of hers. "And don't feel guilty about feeling guilty." I cut in before she could say anything. She slightly nodded and I could feel her relax at my touch. "We have to leave soon, should we tell everyone to start grabbing any last minute things?" She tilted her head up towards me and I nodded.

Everyone was now gathered around the front door with their bags. "Okay so new seating arrangements so nobody in uncomfortable" I glared daggers at Hayden and Jules. "So me and y/n at the front. traitors in the-" "Actually I um I got a ride so." Jules quietly interrupted. "You two aren't sharing a ride are you? Or Jules are you gonna steal someone elses?" I gestured between the two.

I completely forgot about the seating arrangements, I was too fumed at these two idiots for hurting my sister. "John stop lets just go." Lauren glared at me as she picked up her bags and walked towards the van to put them in the trunk. Everyone else trailing behind her. Y/n held my hand and drew shapes on my knuckles knowing that always calmed me down.

We got in the car and drove to a McDonalds to pick up some lunch. typically we'd all vibe out in the car but weren't in much of a "vibey" mood, everyone just wanting to go home. Eventually after switching seats, some stops at the gas station, and stops for food we all arrived home. Believe it or not I actually went to my own house and y/n went to hers. We've been together a lot lately, which of course all of that time I enjoyed. But time apart is beneficial. I took another shower and went to bed, since tomorrow I have a meeting with my record label. I'm not really sure what its about, hopefully it has nothing to do with my relationship.

***********

I was just now leaving the meeting. A feeling of shock coming over me. I'm a bit confused as to how I'm supposed to feel, My managements words echoing throughout my head over and over again.

"Congratulations son. Pack your bags cause next January you're going on tour."

This is all too soon but I can't pass up this opportunity. But can I really leave y/n at a time like this? Sure she has kenz, and Lauren and Carson but none of them are me. Honestly no one could ever compare to me, I'm too swaggy.

But on a serious note, how am I gonna tell y/n. I'm leaving for five months.

****

"Baby are you serious?! That's such good news I'm so proud of you! OOH can you do me a favor and visit one of those cute little stores in Japan." She squealed as she threw her arms around me. "Are you sure you're okay with me going? You're not upset? not even a little?" I looked for an ounce of sadness or anger in her face, and i couldn't find any. "Of course I'm okay with you going. I'm a little upset I'm gonna have to see you less but we could work it out. I can fly out on weekends and we can facetime. besides how long are you gonna be gone two weeks? a month?" "Five months." suddenly her smile dropped and her face was covered in sadness. She quickly noticed my small frown due to her reaction and quickly covered it up with a small smile. "I- uhm that's definitely longer than I expected but we'll figure something out. I can fly out for your birthday, and march break, and you'll be back right before graduation." We sat down in silence, sadness filling the air. "We still have Christmas and new years. let's enjoy the time we have before you have to go, yeah?" She stroked the side of my cheek with her hand as she gave me a soft smile. I nodded as I stared in her eyes with such adoration. What did I do to deserve her.

Author note

kinda short i know but uh yeah whoops.