Deep down pt.2

third person POV

"missed me?"

He held out his arms as you walked over and gave him one of your biggest hugs. "You never called me you dork!" You smacked his chest as he let out a chuckle and held his hands out surrendering. "Hey you could've called me! how have you been?" They sat on her bed sparing no space between eachother. "I've been okay, I've made some new friends got a job at a small bookstore. Oh I heard you can drive now?" "Ooh so you're keeping tabs on me?" He nudged her with his shoulder. "Very funny, Johnny O Sings." "You're never gonna let that go are you?"

She threw her head back laughing as he watched. He never got tired of her laugh, he actually missed it. He missed her.

"I missed you", he says so softly she almost couldn't hear him. "Yeah I bet your girlfriend misses you too." He furrowed his eyebrows as he scooted closer, if that was even possible. "Girlfriend? w-what girlfriend?" "Marrissa or whatever." There was a moment of silence. "Wait do you mean mackenzie?" She nodded and scooted away. "Kenzie. You cannot be serious" "I think I sound pretty serious, dont I? Besides its not like it matters you're cute together." He scooted right next to you. "Well believe it or not kenzie and I are just friends" He starts chuckling which progresses into him laughing so hard he has to start holding his stomach. "what? Whats so funny??" "Nothing I just never took you as the Jealous type." She grabbed a pillow and hit him with it causing him to laugh even harder.

One thing she'd always remember about Johnny was how contagious his laugh was. It could Lighten a room no matter how dark it was or as bad as the situation might be.

She soon found herself laughing too.

As the hours passed they seemed to be in the same place they were when she left. Now that they had seen eachother it was something they had to keep doing. Before his family left they exchanged their new numbers and all their social medias. And had promised to drive to eachother every weekend, because deep down. She missed him too.

That was really short sorry I thought it was cute though LOL let me know if I should make this a whole new book on its own. Okay see ya!