Time pt 10

Author note: your last name is Scott
Y/n POV
Thursday December 17th 7:00 am

Johnny just pulled up to my house and I'm grabbing my bag and heading out the door. I open the door of his car as I get in. "Hey Bub" "hi princess". I buckle my seatbelt as he starts driving to Starbucks since it's part of our usual routine.
(J= Johnny Y= you- y/n)
"I thought lolo was coming with us today?" I tapped my thumb against the dashboard. "nah Hayden actually drove her today"  he smirked.
"ooOooh has she told the rest of the group yet?" I laughed. "nah we're the only ones that know besides our families." I nodded "oh okay"
"love why haven't you mentioned your birthday? It's literally tomorrow and you're always excited for your birthday!" He questions.
"love?"
I smirk.
"yeah I've been picking out pet names for you, I think love is my new thing" he laughs. "I like it" I turned my head to the window.
"I can tell, you're blushing"
He laughed as I gave him a playful punch to the arm.
"okay okay stop making this about me, what are we doing for your birthday!" He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel.
"i don't know I wasn't really planning on doing anything plus my birthday tends to get lost in the holidays so it's really not a big deal. I appreciate you remembering though honestly."

He pulled into the Starbucks drive through.
"Hi welcome to Starbucks can I get your order?"
J: "uh can I get a grande caramel macchiato and.."
He turned to me and whispered
J: "what do you want princess?"
Y: "I'll just get the same but a venti"
J: "and a venti caramel macchiato"
"Okay your total will be $11.98 can I get a name for the order?"
J: "y/shipname"
He looked at you and winked leaving your face to turn bright red

Eventually you pulled up to the window and grabbed your orders heading over to school. Once you got there you walked to the front of the school where your group always meets up.
(J= Johnny, Y= y/n, C= Carson, L= Lauren, K= Kenzie, A= Annie)

L: "oooh guys look the lovebirds are here" she chuckled.
J: "oh shut up Lauren don't you have to go make out with-"

I cupped my hand over his mouth muffling his words while glaring at him before he could say anything to out Lauren and Hayden's relationship to the group.

K: "did he say make out? Make out with who? Lauren do you like someone?!"
Y: "UH NO WHAT HE WAS SAYING WAS DONT YOU HAVE TO GO.. MAKE OUR SECRET SANTA LIST YA THATS WHAT HE WAS SAYING!"
A: "OOH we're doing secret Santa?!"

I slowly took my hand off of Johnny's mouth before whacking his arm which made him groan like a child.

L: "yeah Annie you were there last year and the year before and the year before and the year before-"
H: "I'm still confused are they dating or not"

He pointed his finger towards me and Johnny.
Johnny poorly mimicked the sound of the bell changing the periods.
Y: "was that the bell?! Welp looks like there no time to answer that question what a shame! Love walk me to class?"

He quickly nodded and grabbed my hand walking me towards class. Once I got to class Johnny left towards his and after a few minutes of talking to Annie who happens to be in my class the announcements started.

{over the pa}
"Goooooood morning northhigh today's announcements are pretty short but important. Today being served in the cafeteria is lunch lady Barbara's meatloaf"

"More like mystery meat" Annie said causing laughs across the class.

"And basketball practice is being held in the gym after school. And now a special announcement going out to our one and only Y/n Scott, it has been brought to our attention that her dad has gotten into an accident and is now unfortunately in a coma. Our hearts go out to her."