Prettyboy birthday

Two updates in one day, I'm on a roll
In honour of baes turning 18 I present to you, birthday wish.
Warnings: a bit of swearing kind of long, unedited, meh kinda chapter

{Y/n POV}

John Vincent Orlando. The only name that's constantly on my mind. I'm absolutely obsessed with this boy and unfortunately for me, he knows it.

Johnny and I have a complicated relationship. Others would say we hated each others guts, we were rivals, enemies. We hated each others guts. But others don't know what happens behind closed doors. Don't get me wrong some people do have their suspicions but we'd never let them know they were right.

Besides we're not dating but the feelings are definitely there, and they're definitely mutual. So no we weren't enemies, nor are we boyfriend and girlfriend. We're just....us.

{third person POV}

"Come on angel pleaseee" the boy used his best puppy eyes (not that he needed to) and grabbed hold of the girls hands, placing kisses on each of her knuckles. "No John, you absolutely under no circumstance cannot look in my, my eyes only!" The boy frowned letting go of her hands before getting up leaving the spot in her lap where he once laid cold. "I told you I hate it when you call me that, besides it can't be anything I haven't seen before" he winked.

Truth be told he definitely wasn't lying. Last summer their families took a trip to the lake house due to their parents being good friends. Long story story short the two teens ended up being alone and... well you know what happened. But he still couldn't see her my eyes only, not because of what you think. Y/n is actually pretty innocent (excluding the weekend at the lake house) so no she doesn't have any photos in there. Instead she has video diaries she was gonna put together for Johnny's birthday, and she had to put them in her my eyes only because Johnny's finger print is in her phone just like how hers is in his.

"JOHNNY" Johnny (yes papa. Sorry I had to) chuckled before Laying a kiss on her cheek "you're cute when you're flustered."

She layered her hand on his chest pushing him off "get away from me you perv". The bell rang signalling the period change. "Saved by the bell." She grinned "shut up. I'll see you later?" "Mhm." He placed a hand on her cheek and softly kissed her. "Later angel." The girl was a little surprised. It definitely wasn't the first time they had kissed but it also wasn't very often. So when they did it was something both of them truly savoured. She quickly shook her thoughts out of her head and went to class, hoping no one saw her leave from under the bleachers after Johnny.

{y/n POV}

I was finally in my last period class: history.

History with Mr. Lockhart was always somewhat boring yet it was the class everyone looked forward to. Mr.Lockhart being in his early thirties and quite laid back, almost never taught so today was like any other day where he put on some boring old movie and everyone went on their phones. He didn't care because most of the time he'd just back in his chair and take a nap.

Me being bored of my mind took this as an opportunity to text Johnny, this was his free period so I knew he'd answer.

                        Pretty Boy 💖

Angel 💋
Hiiiiiiii johnnyyyyyy

Pretty boy 💖
Hiiiiiiiii angellllllll
What's up what do you need

Angel 💋
I'm bored 😐

Pretty boy 💖
That sucks.
Good luck with that 🙂
Angel💋
Come back mf
Pls? I'll make it up to you
Pretty boy💖
Meet me in the janitors closet 😳
Angel💋
EW NOT LIKE THAT
Pretty boy💖
I'm kidding
Don't act like you didn't beg last time 🙄
Angel💋
Bye.