Deep Down (imagine)

Song mood: Deep Down- Johnny Orlando
A/n
this imagine is not related to the time series! enjoy :)
Song lyrics written in italics!

"Honey can you please go get ready we have company coming over, AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM!" my mom yelled from the bottom of the staircase. "Yeah yeah, I'm on it."'

I got off my bed and walked over to my closet to look for something to wear. I didn't have much, since most of my clothes were in the laundry but i could made do with what I have. I grabbed a brown turtleneck, with a black jean skirt and a black and brown plaid sweater to throw on top.

 I grabbed a brown turtleneck, with a black jean skirt and a black and brown plaid sweater to throw on top

(outfit^)

I then decided to "clean up" by picking up all the clothes covering my floor and tossing them to the back of my closet. I couldn't tell which ones were clean and which weren't, now that I think about it I really need to clean up.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring, and my mom calling me to come downstairs. I walked to the front door and she started brushing off my shoulders and fixing my hair. "Jeez mom is the president coming? I'm pretty sure they're still waiting for you to open the door." She rolled her eyes and opened the door. Immediately my eyes were met with the Orlando's. Or more specifically, Johnny Orlando.

Play the song

I remember talkin' bout our lives
In your mom's backyard
How we used to make all kinds
Of plans how were gonna go far
We were closer than close, at our
Worst we were better than most
Now it's over, lately I've been
Wonderin' how you are

I would recognize those hazel, brown/green eyes anywhere. They were the same ones that i would stare into for hours. talking about anything. everything.

You moved on from this small town
Hangin' out with a new crowd
You've been missin' me deep down (ah, ah)

Me and Johnny were bestfriends before I moved out of Ontario a year or two ago when we were 15. I didn't move far I was only an hour away, so you would've expected us to remain close. All though somehow somewhere along the line we drifted.

Yeah, you've been missing
Me deep down (ah, ah, ah)

I remember, whisperin' things
In your friend's black car
Don't forget those late summer
Nights pouring out our hearts
I know we haven't talked in a while
All your friends say you're in denial
You've been frontin', acting like
Our love didn't leave a scar

We were really close. really, really close. We definitely weren't just friends, and we both knew that. But we weren't dating. I don't know what we had but I know its something that i could never find again no matter how hard i try. And it was important to me.

Hangin' out with a new crowd
You've been missin' me deep down (ah, ah)

I tried to be mad at him but i couldn't. It was both of our faults. I just wonder what might've happened if we tried harder to stay in reach with each other.

Yeah, you've been missing me deep down (ah, ah, ah)

I bet you still think about me
Admit you can't live without me
At night in your bed
Yeah, I'm in your head
I bet you still think about me
Admit you can't live without me
At night in your bed
Yeah, I'm in your head

I had a lot of sleepless nights after i moved. Sometimes i still can't sleep cause my head is flooded with thoughts of him.

(ah, ah, ah)
Yeah, you've been missing me deep down (ah, ah, ah)

(At night in your bed, yeah I'm in your head)

"Well aren't you two gonna say hi!" Mom said ushering johnny to come inside. He gave me a warm smile and i walked him up to my room. "So.." I tried breaking the comfortable silence.

He smirked. "Did ya miss me?"

A/n

That was my first time writing with a specific song in mind which was kinda cool ngl tell me what you think uh yeah bye now LOL