Time pt. 11

Finally an update sorry I have been so out of it lately but I'm starting to get back in my groove. Sorry for grammar errors I did not proof read this. Okay BYE LMAO

Friday December 18th
T10:30 am
Shuffling. All I heard was shuffling until I heard a huge thud on my floor. I shift awake to see six figures in my room. John sitting next to my head, Lauren and Kenzie at the foot of my bed, Carson and Jules (Leblanc/ since she no longer goes by Annie 😌) by my doorframe and Hayden on the floor. I rubbed my eyes before sitting up against my bed frame taking in my surroundings.
"What are you guys doing here..?" My voice being hoarse from just waking up.

"It's your birthday duh!" I direct my attention to the brunette at the foot of my bed.

Lucky for me today was an off day meaning winter break had started.

I looked up at Johnny and he placed a small kiss on my lips. "Go get ready, We have a surprise for you. Your bags are packed and everything is set up so you just need to get ready." He said and he got up from my bed.

"What do I need to be ready for?" I climbed out of me bed. My oversized night shirt falling to my mud thigh and my pyjama shorts allowing the cold morning air to form goosebumps on my legs.
"We're kidnapping you now get ready!" Carson yells.

Everyone exits my room and heads to the living room while I choose the outfit for my mystery destination. They didn't give me any hints as to where we were going but I knew i had to dress warm since it's winter and well we're in Canada.

I take a relaxing shower and reach my arm around to the hooks where my towels lay and can't feel anything. I feel around for a few moments before peaking my head out of the shower and seeing nothing on the hooks when I realize
I forgot to bring a towel

I think for a moment.
Either I yell for help or I make a run for it. Maybe I should just-

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. "Princess you almost ready?"

Oh god.

"Uh-I yeah um I just. Could you bring me a towel?" Yeah just give me a minute. About thirty seconds later the bathroom door creaks open just a crack and Johnny sticks his arm in holding out a towel for me, his body facing the opposite direction. "Thanks Bub" I grab the towel, close the door wrapping it around me then step out until the hallway. "I'm gonna change now."

I head into my room and change into a black crewneck, black sweatpants, two layered necklaces and the ring Johnny gave me. I tied my hair into a ponytail and head down to the living room where everybody is. It's 11:00 am and I see Kenzie holding my suitcase which seems to have already been packed. "Guys where are we going?" I ask. "Johnny and your mom rented out a cabin for us to stay in for two nights. We already packed we just have to put your bag in the van." Kenzie says. I nod as we all walk out to the car which seems to be a minivan that was rented. "Hayden and Carson will be taking turns driving and I'll sit in the back with the birthday girl" Johnny winked at me and we sat in our seating arrangements.

 "Hayden and Carson will be taking turns driving and I'll sit in the back with the birthday girl" Johnny winked at me and we sat in our seating arrangements