-XoXo-

Sorry I've been gone lately I have to do alot of stuff for Christmas, and that reminds me. Make sure to stay safe and have a great Christmas!///

Nathalie was sitting at her desk feeling tired, as Gabriel walked out she tried to not droop down.

How's my schedule?

You have a meeting with the fabric company at 6, and at 8 you hav-

She was caught off guard with a huge yawn. Gabriel looked at her because he never saw her sleepy.

Nathalie do you need time off? 

No sir, I'm fine.

Gabriel walked to her.

I'm your boss and if i say something you do it.

He picked her up and held her in his hands.

But si-

No buts Nathalie, lay down in my bed.

She rolled her eyes as he carried her to his room. Adrien walked in at that moment.

Ooooooo~~ father has a girlfriend

If you don't shut up you won't have a girlfriend until I'm dead.

Gabriel nuzzled Nathalie's neck, he walked in his room and sat on his bed and leaned back. Nathalie hugged his chest and smiled. He stroked her hair and let her sleep. When she woke up she hadn't realize she was kissing his chest.

SIR?!

He woke up and rubbed his eyes.

Yes?

W-why am I on you? KISSING YOUR CHEST!

I did enjoy that~

Sir get a hold of yourself, I'm your assistant. And I'm never going to be anything else!

As she tried to get up he help her down.

You still need sleep, and I sorta looked up your dress.

She pushed him away and she got up. He had a bloody nose, and she looked at him worried.

Sir I didn't mean to.

She got on the bed and looked at his face and wiped off the blood. She kissed his forehead.

I'm so so so so so sor-

Before she could finish the sentence he had pulled her in a kiss. Adrien walked in as they kissed and Gabriel was taking off her shirt.

Father I cant find Nathal-

Gabriel and Nathalie looked at Adrien. Nathalie covered herself in a blanket.

Son I- uhm. Get out.

Sorry I interrupted, get back to it~

As Adrian leaves Gabriel climbs on top of Nathalie.

Well that was odd huh?

Yeah a little bit

Gabriel kissed her neck and rubbed her side

S-sir..

Mm... Yes my love?..

I don't feel like this I-is right

Well my dear, if you're not comfortable we can stop.

Let's just stop maybe wait a few months.

As long as you're alright with that I am.

Thank you sir.

Gabriel got off of her.

and it's Gabriel, Gabe, Hun, but not sir anymore.

Okay

She kissed his cheek and walked in the bathroom. As she looked at herself she felt more like a cast out. She splashed water on her face then wiped it off. Gabriel got his shirt back on and knocked on the door.

My love?

Yes?

Should we give up the miraculouses?

She ran out and looked at him.

But you did so much why end now! What about Emilie?!

She's dead, and I love you and always will.

He wrapped his arms around her.

F-fine just let me g-go.

He picked her up and carried her down stairs.

Never.

You big idiot put me down!

Adrian watched and was surprised, he hadn't seen his dad that happy ever since his mother went missing.

She hit Gabriel with his book she grabbed

Let me down!

That doesn't hurt you know that right?

You dummy!

Gabriel grabbed the plates and brang them to his office.

There's one chair you're gonna have to sit on my lap. 

He sat down and placed her down on his lap and ate

Darling you aren't eating. Why?

Adrien brought all of his friends over and they all peeked in the office.

I'm not hungry.

Eat.

No.

Eat.

No. 

He picked her fork up and get her?

I'm not a baby Gabriel.

You're my baby~

Let's say months past and now it's Christmas, Adrian United his friends and the friends family were are gabriels house and had a huge party. When the parents did the slow dance, Nathalie and Gabriel started danceing.

I love you my peacock...

I love you to mothy..

they nuzzled each other and then someone hanged a mistletoe over their head and they kissed. It was time to open presents and Nathalie have Gabriel a present. He opened it and didn't know what it was.

what is it?

it's a popper, read the note.

He read the not and his eyes opened wide. He got everyone to look at his and Nathalie.

My darling, Nathalie is going to have a child, and this popper has the color the reveal the gender!

Nathalie and Gabriel pulled it and it was pink. Everyone clapped and Adrian ran to them both.

I'M GOING TO BE A BIG BTOTHER!

Everyone cheered and hugged.

Gabriel pulled Nathalie and Adrian into a hug, they all took a photo saying..

merry Christmas!!

hoped you liked it there were 860 words and my hands are numb so bye!