Not So Bad After All

As I said in the other chapter this doesn't lead up to all other chapters ♡ 

Hawkmoth and Mayura had been fighting the heroes for a good half an hour, and Mayura's strength had been fading away. "My dear Mayura are you feeling okay?" Hawkmoth was worried she would faint. "I'm fine.." Mayura replies weakly. "Aww does the butterfly care about the little peacock?" Hawkmoth growled at Chat Noir's words. "Why don't you give me your  miraculous to find out?" They continued fighting but in the middle of it Ladybug wrapped her yo yo around Mayura to hold her still. "GIVE UP YOU'LL NEVER WIN!" Chat Noir yelled at Hawkmoth. "Let Mayura go!" Ladybug sighed as Hawkmoth yelled. "You'll never stop huh?." Ladybug replied. "Once you give up i will." Hawkmoth says while hitting Chat Noir, Mayura closed her eyes. "He will never give up, drop me and he will still fight." Ladybug turned her head to the blue figure. "Why do you even help him?" And at that moment Ladybug realized that Mayura will do anything for Hawkmoth, she will never give up until shes dead. That all leads up to.. love. "Because I wan-.." Ladybug stopped her. "Because you love him. Isn't that the reason?" Mayura sighed. "You'll never understand love." Mayura used her sharp heels to kick Ladybug in the ankle. Ladybug's yo yo unwrapped and fell off of Mayura and the villain jumped to the other villain. "I will never stop." Mayura mutters. Chat Noir jumped to his lady to help. "Oh the little bug needs her little chat?" Hawkmoth asks. "I'M NOT HER CHAT!" Chat Noir jumped down and ran to the purple man. "CATACLYSM!" He held out his hand to feel a body but when he looked up instead of Hawkmoth it was.. Mayura. "WHAT DID YOU DO CHAT?!" Ladybug screamed jumping to him. Mayura fell to the ground coughing out blood. Hawkmoth fell to his knees to hold her. "No.. NO! COME ON STAY WITH ME!" Hawkmoth yelled. "NATHALIE!!" Chat Noir stopped for a moment because of what hawkmoth said. "N-Nathalie..?" Chat Noir said dropping to his knees like Hawkmoth. Mayura detransformed and she was back to normal. "NO GOD DAMMIT!" Adrian's memories of Nathalie making him smile.. laugh.. and putting him to sleep. "No.." Hawkmoth looked up at Chat Noir. "You.. YOU DID THIS!" He stood up with his assistant in his arms. "You'll never be a superhero.." Hawkmoth jumped off and to the mansion. "Chat Noir you're about to change back!" The beeping stopped and Chat Noir was now Adrian. "Nathalie.." Adrian says quietly while crying. "No.."

You asked for more so here it is, I'm working on another chapter for "What If.." I have school and I have to be ready for a test next Friday so this might be short. The new chapter will be here by next Wednesday, bye now :D