I Hate Happy But Alright-

Yes, I can't believe I'm doing this. But this chapter is happy, hope this is better for your liking.

Hawkmoth had been defeated by the heroes again. Nathalie had gone threw the tunnel to the lair Gabriel stood in. "How long.. How long have i been doing this..?" Nathalie placed a hand on his shoulder and put on a smile as always. So fake.. but looks so real. "It's been 2 years, but you will get your wife back. We will get your wife back." Nathalie said as Gabriel slowly turned his head to the woman. "Thank you Nathalie." Nathalie really smiled at her bosses words. "Anything for the one I love." She covered her mouth after she said that, the red-ish pink color formed on her cheeks. "Adam.. Adrian! Has to be sha-checked on!" She ran to the elevator and went down. "Anything for the one i.. love." Gabriel realized what Nathalie said. He stood up and walked to the elevator, went down and headed to Adrian's room. He opened the door to find nobody. Adrian was Chat Noir and was doing patrol with his lady. Gabriel ran to the office then to Nathalie's room. He opened it and grabbed her. "S-sir let go.." Gabriel ignored her and kissed her. He broke the kiss and hid his face in her neck. "Never.." He kissed her neck softly. Adrian jumped back in his window, de-transformed, and looked for Nathalie. Adrian stood at her door. "FINALLY!" Adrian ran to them and hugged them.

Hey author here sorry it's short i have barely any coffee left and i had lots of tests for the end the the semester, hope you liked it :D