Question in love

Gabriel was working, its a normal day he looked at Nathalie as she worked he saw she didn't have her hair down as he requested so he walked to her and stood behind her. He rubbed her back.

Now is not the time Gabriel.

Nathalie you didn't do what I said to..

He took her hair pins out.

Oh I'm sorry.

A girl with papers walked in as Gabriel kissed Natalie's neck.

Sir here are so- oh I'm sorry did I interrupt something?

Oh you didn't interrupt anything.

Nathalie mouthed thank you as the girl handed Gabriel the papers. The girl left and Gabriel sat back down. It was late at night and Nathalie was about to fall asleep. He looked at her and she rubbed the back of her neck.

She blinked a few times, drank some coffee, and continued to type.

Nathalie?

Yes Gabriel?

She looked at him.

Since Katie is having a sleepover at her friends house, and Adriens at Marrinettes house would you like to go out and drink?

Sure.

She stood up and collected all of her papers and Gabriel did the same. They put the papers away and shut down the computers. Gabriel kissed Nathalie and they walked out.

They drove home and got out drinks. Nathalie got 2 wine glasses and they walked to bed. They sat down and Gabriel had snacks. They watched a movie and they ate and drank.

Best night ever..

He turned to her and she snuggled her face into Gabriel's chest. The next morning she woke up with a head ache. She got up and got ready then woke up Gabriel. She walked out to got pick up the kids as Gabriel got ready for work.

She dropped them off at school and then went to work. Gabriel followed her car and they both parked. They went inside and went in the elevator. Suddenly it stoped on the 23 floor.

Gabriel? Are you okay?

The lights were off and she felt around for him. 

I'm alright my dear.

She felt him and held him close.

Hopefully were on a low floor..

You don't like heights my love?

No, not at all.

The lights came back on and the door opened. They walked out and sat at their desks. She undid her hair so the Gabriel didn't do it, he smirked.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

They did lots of work and Nathalie fell asleep and Gabriel watched her. She woke up and adjusted her glasses. 

Oh god..

He watched her the whole day as she worked. They had an interview and a woman and a man walked in. The assistants talked (Nathalie and the man.)

You're very adorable.

Gabriel heard that and he got furious.

I'm sorry, but I'm dating Gabriel.

He won't know..

He whispered in her ear.

The meetings over. 

The boss and assistant left.

Thanks for saving me Gabriel.

I can get him fired my love.

No need to.

He walked to her and brought his chair and computer. He placed them next to her and they both worked. He saw her background it was him naked and on her phone was her as mayura and him as hawkmoth kissing. 

So.. I like your background. 

She changed her computer background quick.

Y-yeah?

He laughed and then it became dark. They got up and went home. She flopped on her bed and then sprung up.

KAITE AND ADRIEN!

She ran past Gabriel and went to marinettes house. Katie and marinette were playing and Adrien was on his phone.

I am so so so sorry!

Mommy!

Katie hugged Nathalie and Nathalie chuckled.

I hope she wasn't to much of a pain.

No she wasn't she can even come her each day! I don't mind, she's adorable!

Oh thank you, if you were to baby sit 100 dollars each day?

Oh sure any price will work, maybe 5?

Sure.

She handed her 5 dollars and drove Adrien and Katie back home.

Sorry again, elevator stoped which made us stay later the expected.

She grant them in and tucked them in the flopped on the bed.

*Nathalie

Where's Gabriel.

He walked behind her and kissed her neck.

You're very forget full my love.

Yeah. 

They both got in bed and fell asleep.

I love you.

Love you to.

They both fell asleep.

Sorry if its boring I have no idea what to put and I'm very tired, stay miraculous!