What If..? Pt 2

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲.

Gabriel walked with Adrian to the dining room, Gabriel had brought their plates over at the table. Half way into the meal Nathalie had walked in. Gabriel stood up quick and fixed his posture and looked down. "Ma'am. I'm sorry, Adrian asked me to eat with him." Nathalie stood there and looked down at her son. "My apology. I'll go back to work now Ma'am." Gabriel started walked but was stopped by Nathalie. "Eat with me and Adrian." Nathalie turned her head to the taller man and smiled. "You deserve a break." Gabriel smiled back at the small figure and walked back to his seat. 

The chef walked in and put Nathalie's plate in front of her seat on the table. The chef walked back to the kitchen as Nathalie walked to her seat next to Adrian. Adrian smiled and continued to eat, after half an hour they all finished. Adrian went to his room and practiced his "piano" but was on duty with his lady. Gabriel had been making the  schedules for tomorrow, as Nathalie had been designing. As it got dark, it got cold, and it got late. Gabriel had walked to his superior to tell her he was going to go home. 

"Ma'am?" Nathalie had turned her head to the man who had walked up. "Yes Gabriel?" Gabriel had cleared his throat. "I'll be going home now, stay safe." Nathalie smiled and looked back at her screen. "Well get home safe alright?' Gabriel blushed a bit then chuckled. "Bye now." He walked to the coat rack and took his coat off of it then put on him. He grabbed his phone and walked out.

He got in his car and drove home, he parked in front of the small house he called home. He got out of his car, locked it, and walked in his home. He yawned and turned on the light. He closed and locked the door behind him. He had sat on his couch and fell asleep 5 minutes later.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 😅. 𝐈𝐭 𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 ☺️