-*A Secret Was Made*-

Nathalie woke up to the slight sound of snoring, not remembering much and the light blinding her didn't help. Nathalie covered the sun with her left hand to look and around and when she did, she was supersized. "Sir?" Nathalie says in a raspy morning tone enough to wake him. Gabriel woke up and saw her chuckle, it was, how do i say. Adorable?

"Whats so funny?" Gabriel asked while rubbing his eyes to see better. Nathalie started to laugh and tried to cover it up. Gabriel could see much better due to how he had put on his glasses. " Yo-you.. you were snoring.." Nathalie had tried to contain her laugh had failed miserably.

She starts laughing again, he started to chuckle and didn't mind her watching him. He moves closer to his assistant and wraps his arms around her small, and thin torso. "That's better.." Nathalie says hiding her face in his chest.

Adrian ahd peeked in at that moment to see the happy adults snuggling, he had got on top of her. "Your smile is beautiful" She looks in his eyes. Dark.. cold.. yet loving. He hesitated but had finally made up his mind, he lend in close and.. a few moments later they kiss. Gabriel holds her close.

He stops kissing her to breathe. "Sir this has to be a secret." Gabriel sighs at her words but understood. "Only if I can kiss you each day before Adrian wakes up. Then i'll keep it a secret." Gabriel also added, "And only call me sir around Adrian. Call me Gabriel around only me."

"Okay si- Gabriel." He kisses her again and Adrian walks to his room talking to plagg. His miraculous flashes. "Why now.." Nathalie clings onto her boss more trying to make him lay down longer. "Chat Noir and Ladybug will get suspicious if i stop." Nathalie under stood him and let him go to his lair.

I'm working on a new book so my mind wasn't fully on this chapter, ill fix my mistakes and cringe in the next chapter possibly in a couple days. Bye :)