Wedding bitches!

Nathalie and Gabriel were getting ready for their wedding. Katie was the flower girl, and Adrien helped her.

Penny I'm not sure about this.

Girl. Its been 5 years since you got together, he loves you!

Not that, I'm not sure if I ready to be married.

Girl, stop. Everything is okay!

Alright..

Hug?

He'll yes girl! Stay strong.

They both hug and Nathalie walk to the door. She breathes in and out slowly. She's wearing a blue-purple-ish dress. She opens the door and starts to walk. Gabriel stares at her not able to take his eyes off her.

Wow....

Nathalie stands in front of him. The guys infront of him does all the talking stuff blah blah blah.

I do.

I do.

You may kiss the bride!

They both kiss and hold eachother there. Everyone claps and stands from their seats. They do the flower throwing thing and Penny catches it Jagged kisses Penny, and everyone goes to eat.

My Nathalie. I will never forget this day.

He nuzzles his face on her neck.

My butterfly we need to eat.

Alright.

They kiss again and he carries her bridal style. The both get drinks (Martines). They share a piece of cake and dance. When the party's over he carries her to his car and they both get in.

To the..hgmh..house.

Gorilla drive them home as they kiss in the back. Gorilla makes a grunt sound and Gabriel opens the door and carries Nathalie out while kissing her. He brings her to the bedroom and goes the the closest to get them both pjs.

They both change and gorilla comes back with Katie and Adrien. Gabriel and Nathalie walk downstairs and hugs the kids. 

Get changed were watching a movie. 

The kids go upstairs and Nathalie pushes Gabriel on the couch and gets on top of him and starts kissing.

The kids are coming stop.

She just lays on him and he sits up and her head in on his lap. Katie and Adrian run downstairs and jump on the couch.

About time. Adrian get some snacks while we pick a movie.

They all agree on Adriens favorite movie and he comes out with snacks and sits down. Gabriel turns on the movie and Adrien hands out snacks. Gabriel plays with a piece of Natalie's hair and hours pass by.

Nathalie asleep and so are the kids but Gabriel's still awake. He looks at. Everyone and turns off the tv. he gets up and brings the kids to bed. He walks back and looks at Nathalie.

Oh my peahen..

He picks her up and brings her to bed. He sets her down and starts to walk away, but she grabs on his tie and  now he's stuck.

My peahen please let go?

She mumbles and doesn't let go.

So you want to take a shower with me?

She slowly opens her eyes and gets up.

What did you ask?

So you want to take a shower with me?

I wouldn't mind that..

She gets up and he carries her to the bathroom. He undresses her on and he interested himself. They walk a into the shower and shut the door. They both wash but he washes her hair.

Your hair feel very nice.

Thanks hawky..

He wraps his arms around her and once their done he shuts the water off. He grabs her towel and wraps her up. Then he wraps himself up and carries her out. He brushes her hair and they both start to change.

He puts her hair in 2 braids and she put to pieces of his hair and wraps a rubber band around each piece. They both kiss and lay down.

I love you my peahen..

I love you to hawky...

The end with 593 words I hope you enjoyed stay miraculous!