Don't leave me..

This is a quick 1-shot basically so erm enjoy?

Gabriel had finally, after 2 years of hard work everyday, captured the miraculous he had been seeking. "You did it sir.." Mayura says weakly next to Hawkmoth. He turned his head to the woman and smiled a bit. "No, we did." He wrapped one arm around her and pulled the tiny figure to him and held her there. "Time to bring her back sir." Mayura looks up and Hawkmoth. "Duusu.. fall my feathers." Mayura says while detransforming. "Make your wish come true." Hawkmoth let go of her and opened his left hand to look at the jewels he held. "This day i have the 2 jewels of the black cat, and the ladybug.." He stopped and sighed. "I wish my wife, Emile Agreste, to wake up from her deep coma.. healthy and happy." Gabriel heard a deep voice in his head. 'Are you sure, you will have to make a sacrifice.' Gabriel took and deep breath and replied. "Yes, I'm very sure." everything seemed normal but they both heard the coffin case opening. Gabriel detransformed and ran to the elevator to get to Emile. "EMILE!!" he ran to her and hugged her. "My dear my love, you're back!" He kissed her head . "Gabriel.." She sounded angry. "Love do you feel fine?" She pushed him off of her. "You.. YOU BASTARD!" Gabriel was confused. "YOU KILLED NATHALIE FOR ME?! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" She punched him in the chest and then stopped leaning on him. "Why.." She was shaking and sobbing quietly, Gabriel ran to the elevator to find Nathalie on the floor, crying, and.. smiling..? "NATHALIE!" He ran to her and got on his knees to hold her. "Don't leave me.. not yet...NEVER!" Nathalie raised her hand slowly to Gabriel's face. "I..I love you.." Gabriel hid his face in her neck. "N-no..Please god no.." Emile walked behind him. "I messed up.." Gabriel admitted. 

This dosn't lead up to any more chapters, just a quick idea of what would happen if Gabriel "won."