What If..? Pt 1

In this Nathalie is the boss and Gabriel is the assistant for Nathalie so yeah, enjoy.

Nathalie had woken up by the sound of a door she opened her eyes slowly to see her assistant, Gabriel about to wake her up. "Oh, good morning ma'am." Gabriel says calmly. "Mhmm.." Nathalie replys with a mumble. Gabriel smiles then walks out, "The older Sancouer, now the younger one." Gabriel says to himself. Nathalie had took a shower, brush her teeth, changed, and brush her hair. She walked out to see her assistant walking out of her sons bedroom. "Did he wake up alright Gabriel?" Gabriel nods and walks to his desk. "You have to have a new design ready for Audrey and her daughter." "Schedule that for tomorrow i have something bigger to do." "Okay Ma'am." Gabriel sets everything for tomorrow on his boss's schedule. Nathalie walks to the picture of what seems like a blonde man. "I'll get you back Ethan even if it's the last thing i do.." Nathalie presses the button and the tunnel opens. Adrian walked in his mother's office to ask Gabriel something. "Hey Gabriel where's Mom?" Adrian asks. Gabriel looks at the little boy and smiles a bit. "She's in a meeting, why?" Adrian sighs and looks down. "I wanted to know if she can eat with me.." Gabriel frowned and looked at the blonde man then looked back at the boy. "I'll eat with you, but only this once." Adrian runs to Gabriel and hugs him. 

(Finally-)

"Thank you Gabriel!" Adrian smiled brighter than the sun. "Quiet we can't let your mother know." Gabriel patted Adrian's hair then they got up to eat