-*Love*-

I made it better so yeah

Gabriel found himself talking to a picture of his wife again. "Who talks to a picture..." Nathalie walks in. "Yes Nathalie?" He turns to her. "Breakfast is ready sir." He smiles but only a little for her not to see. "Thank you Nathalie" Nathalie walked out and sighed. He loves his wife but she loved him. Gabriel walked out and past Nathalie and went downstairs to the dining-room

Nathalie said to her self, 'even the way he walks the genital walk, its soothing.' Adrian walked downstairs and sat in the dining-room. Nathalie walked in and stood there. "Nathalie would you like to eat with me and my father?" Nathalie sighs. "Adrian, I can't." Adrian turns to his father who nods then turns back "Nathalie we can get another chair." Gabriel says moving a chair out nect to him.

She was surprised that Gabriel wants her to eat with them also. "I can't sir, I have work to do." Gabriel sighs. "Can't you hold work and eat with us?" 'Is he insane?!' she asked her self. "I can't do that sir." Gabriel closed his eyes then opened them again. "Please Nathalie?" Adrian sighs and looks down to get her to sit with them. "Only this once Adrian."

She sat down next to Gabriel, for once she saw Gabriel smile. She liked to see him smile, but right at this moment its was, unusual? Its like he wanted her to sit there before Adrian didn't even asked. They ate breakfast and Gabriel finished before both of them. He wiped his mouth and stood up.

"I need to work on designs for your next photo shoot Adrian." Gabriel left the room and instead of his podium he went to his lair. "Nathalie i have homework to do." Adrian left the room and he transformed and saved Paris with Lady Bug. Gabriel came down and stood at his podium. Nathalie finished and walked to the office.

She saw him stressed and hugged him. He felt a soft and warm pair of arms wrap around his torso, he slowly opened his eyes. 'She, shes hugging..m-me?' She looked in his eyes and blushed like a red rose, he smiled a bit while looking into her turquoise eyes. They were 1 inch apart.

He looked in her eyes and his feelings couldn't hold back. At that moment she realized he was kissing her. It felt wrong at first but then he felt comfortable. She pushed him away."I-I cant.. you have a wife." Gabriel eyes widened as she let go. "Nathalie I'm sorry."

She walked away..

Fixed it a bit, hope it helps and makes it better :)