||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠||

Later that evening~

Alice didn't get the chance to check her phone for the rest of the night.

As soon as she and Techno were settled in the car, they were asleep, leaning against each other. Then, when they got to Sean's flat, Techno crashed in the guest bedroom and Alice took a shower. Her phone was left charging on the nightstand.

After her shower, she found Sean and Evelien in the kitchen.

"You're not going to bed yet?" Sean asked. "Do you need food? Are you thirsty?"

"I don't want to sleep yet, I'm a bit hungry, and water is fine," She answered his questions.

"I can cut strawberries?" Evelien proposed.

"That'd be awesome," Alice nodded. She stood next to Sean at his kitchen counter and he slung an arm around her shoulders.

"How're you feeling?" He pulled her into a side hug.

"I'm feeling great," She leaned into it.

"Are you gonna visit anyone while you're here?" He asked.

"I..I don't know. I know Techno is gonna visit Philza," She chuckled.

"You're friends with..Wilbur, right?"

"Yeah," She smiled. "I want to see him, but I don't know if maybe he wouldn't want to see me at all cause of Covid. I probably won't see him.."

"What are you talking about! At least ask him," Sean scoffed. "Don't just make a decision for him."

"I know, I know," She responded.

"Oh wait, he's the one you spent every night on the phone with!" Sean realized. "I bet you could show up at his house and he'd be happy to see you."

"You're insane," She chuckled.

"Just ask him! He's gonna know you're here if he checks Twitter," Sean shrugged.

"Wilbur doesn't check Twitter a lot, besides I think he was drinking on stream today so I doubt he'll be sober enough to realize it," She let out a little laugh.

"Do you have his address?" He asked.

"I do, we were going to send each other Christmas gifts but the UK has the mail restriction thing," Alice said.

"Perfect then, I'll drive you there tomorrow and it'll be a surprise," Sean smiled.

"Sean!"

"And hey, if his family is there then you get to meet his family."

"He can't see his family for Christmas and his flat mates all went home, so he said he'd be alone for Christmas..." Alice trailed off.

"You can't let the guy be alone on Christmas!" Sean exclaimed.

"If you guys call every night, then you at least have to visit him while you're here," Evelien said as she passed Alice a bowl of strawberries. "Is he a weirdo?"