You Hit The Ground (Bang Bang)

This is going to be short. It's a filler. I'm sorry. :)

No One's POV

The Stark Tower, aka the Avengers 'Mansion', consisted of over 90 floors and was a hell of a lot bigger than Percy thought it would be. He turned his thoughts towards the architecture, something he had picked up after Annabeth's death, and commented to Tony about the Futuristic design of it all. To say the billionaire was shocked would be an understatement.

"Well, aren't you full of surprises, Nemo." Tony remarked, pulling the dark haired man into a side embrace. "Never thought you'd be into architecture,"

Percy let out a dark chuckle and replied, "I'm not really. It's just something I picked up so I could keep up with Annabeth,"

"Lady Chase was a brilliant architect," Thor stated loudly as they made their way into the elevator. "And with Daedalus' laptop, she created even more spectacular buildings than the ones in Asgard." Loki snorted at his exclamation.

"I've never been to Asgard, so I wouldn't know, but Olympus has never looked more beautiful," Percy said, smiling slightly. Even though it was small, it held a lot of warmth, so much so that everyone in the elevator sensed it and had smiles of their own.

"Olympus- like Mount Olympus, in Greece? What does that have to do with anything?" Of course Tony broke the serene moment. The elevator dinged and they all stepped out, Percy first because he was both in front and because he didn't want to answer Tony, he was followed by Steve, Clint, Natasha, and then Thor and Loki, the latter of which stopped by Tony and replied,

"Lady Annabeth was the main architect that reconstructed Olympus after the Greek Titan Kronos destroyed it in the second Titan war,"

It took a while for Percy to unpack, and calm down, but when he was finished the Avengers (Well, Tony) gave him the tour of the last floors (where they lived). "Here's the kitchen and living room, the floor above us is the training room and the floor below us is Bruce's room. Natasha, Clint and Steve live on this floor, while Thor live on the same floor as you, when he's here anyway." Tony said, gesturing wildly as he walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

"You don't live here?"

"Unfortunately, I'm in a committed relationship with my work, so yes. I have a room here, but my house resides in Malibu." He replied, nursing the brandy he had in his hand. "What about you, Nemo?"

"What about me?" Percy asked, plopping down on the couch.

"Where do you live?"

"You mean besides this place? Manhattan. My mom has an apartment there, but during the summer... Long Island."

"Summer home?" Tony asked, eyes widened in slight surprise. The kid didn't look like he was one to have a summer house.

"No, Camp," Now that made more sense.

"A Summer Camp. What for?"

"You were watching Fury question me, right? It's a camp for demi-gods. To train us. Make us ready for the outside world. For quests." Percy replied, glancing at him.

"... You know, I never got to apologize for bringing up your girlfriend. I know how much it hurts to lose someone."

Green clashed against Brown and the latter gave a hesitant smile, broken, but good.

"Thanks, Tony." The said man coughed uncomfortably and set his glass down.

"Come on, Aquaman, show me what you can do."