Percy's Intellegence

So, because people, most of the time, down play Percy's intelligence, I've decided to add to the multiplying sides of the dice called 'Percy's Life' and make him smart, but not too smart, but still smart. Confusing I know! You'll get it when you read.

Percy POV

"Alright, Fury, ask away," I said as I sat down in a chair in the meeting room aboard the Heli-carrier. The one eyed man frowned at me, standing feet at shoulders width and hands behind him.

"And makes you so sure that I want to ask you questions, Mr. Jackson? Maybe I brought you here with a proposition in mind," He replied, his stance dropping as he came to sit across from me.

"Okay, then what's you proposition?" I asked him, flipping my hair out of my face.

"I was wondering if you'd be willing to join the Avengers?" He commented, tossing me a folder. I opened it, flipping through the portfolios of the said team. Wow, one war and they think their so great. It's not like they went through hell or anything, I thought sarcastically.

"What about the trials?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Depending on how you answer my questions, you won't have to go through with them. You will however have to train with the Avengers."

"So, you did want to ask me questions," Fury's lips twitched.

"Yes, after all this is the first trail. A test of your mental capability," He said, "First question: What we you doing in Rome?"

Tell him the truth, Perseus. Tell him the truth. I heard my father say into my mind.

"I, along with six others, were part of a Greek prophecy. It was to take down a very old and very powerful Goddess. Gaea. We had traveled along the Mediterranean Sea, fighting off... people like me and my friends. Once we were in Rome, we had to travel to Greece, along the way I lost a few comrades. When we finally got to the 'Home of the Olympians' I with the help of my cousins and father, defeated Gaea."

"What do you mean, 'people like you?'" Fury asked.

"I'm a demi-god. Greek, mind you. My father is Poseidon, God of the Seas and one of the Big Three, or Main Gods of Olympus. We fought off Greek and Roman Demi-gods to save the world."

"What did you do after the war?"

"I went home. Mourned the loss of my girlfriend. Went to her funeral. Got called to go to Olympus and now, here I am."

"Alright Percy, last question." I saw him hesitate for a second as pity and sadness flashed through his emotionless eye. "Who is Annabeth Chase?"

And this is where you all pelt me with tomatoes and of various vegetables because I'm cutting it off. CLIFFHANGER! Sorry People. and Sorry it took so long. Got things to do and places to go.