Of Places Dark and Magical

(In case you were wondering, the picture above is what I imagined Victoria looking like.)

No One's POV

Victoria looked at the obstacle course in front of her and grinned. "Jarvis, start the music."

It was a chain reaction. As soon as the music started, machines with guns and trip lasers activated, along with the up and down metal, moving course.

Victoria flew through it, dodging bullets and slinking through the gaps between the lasers. She took a knife hidden in her boot and chucked it at the robot to her left. It struck true, in and out through the middle of the chest. She glanced over the wall, that she was currently hiding behind, and breathed deeply in relief. It was clear.

Flipping up and over the wall, she dashed forward to the next block and hissed as it suddenly slid sideways, baring her to the mercy of the bots.

A whistling sound was all the warning she got. She ducked, quickly avoiding the round of bullets one of bots shot at her. She felt her body heating up, her magic wanting to be released, and relished in the fact that she felt she could control it. Grinning wildly, Victoria charged the robot, leaping feet first to kick in it's solid chest. It went down easily. She thrust her hand through its chest and pulled out the mini arc reactor that was powering it.  She ripped off the gun that was attached to its right arm and tossed the reactor at the last bot, firing off a round at it and ducking as it exploded, rather spectacularly.

Her smile was all teeth as she stalked towards her prize at the end of the obstacle.

"That was rather easy, Jarvis," She said, reaching her prize. A cup of the finish coffee New York could offer.

She closed her eyes and took a long drink of the delicious liquid. And almost groaned as she heard large, very familiar footsteps in front of her.

~Miss. Victoria, if that was all I had, I would think my creator would update me immediately.~

She opened her eyes and smirked. "Well, bring it on then."

~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV/ Counsel Room

Hera stared at the gods and goddesses around her; her hands gripped her throne tightly. They were squabbling amongst themselves like children.

She stared at them, sagely. "Zeus has broken the contract and now remains in a cursed sleep." Her voice held no room for arguing or comments.

Poseidon closed his eyes, against the truth. Ares grimaced and gripped his spear in anger. Aphrodite gasped in shock and tears appeared in her eyes. Athena nodded, accepting what had come about- she knew that it would have happened sooner or later. Demeter and Hephaestus both had looks of mild fury and hate on their faces. Dionysus, Artemis, Hestia and Hermes were missing from the room, each doing their duty. Apollo, was with Zeus, monitoring him.

"What are we going to do?" Poseidon asked, looking at his sister and respecting her position as queen.

Hera was internally grateful; outside though, she shown with regal righteousness.

"I will lead in his stead. I planned to attack Tartarus tonight." Her smile that she gave the counsel was ruthlessly wicked. "I will make him fade out of existence if I have to die doing it." Her eyes flashed and she stood, powerful and ethereal.