Dream A Little Dream Of Me (And I'll Turn It Into A Nightmare)

Music Start: 0:26 sec

Just because it's probably going to come up again: Victoria is still not going take over the story. Neither is Enya. Also, if you haven't read Fablehaven, some of the things in this chapter might not make sense, but if I do this right, it shouldn't matter. Though, I do recommend the series cause it's legit and I love it too.

There is an official Pairings Poll on my account on Fanfiction.net, username: Saige Shadows. It's on my profile.

Warnings: Mental/Physical Torture, may cause triggers, blood and mild gore. Some non-con feels, but not full non-con.

Percy's POV

"You know, haunting you is really just too easy." Tartarus said, picking at his fingernails. I was being restrained again. Thin and delicate, but strong chains wrapped around my torso, my arms crossed over my chest; the chains hooked into the stone table I was placed upon.

"You won't be in my mind for long." I spat at him, glaring at him with malice.

He grinned, shark-like and cruel. "Why? Because of that darling girl, Victoria?" He clicked his tongue. "She can't even control her own darkness... What makes you so sure she can keep me out of that pretty little head of yours? Hmm, Sea Prince? What makes you think, she," He gestured upwards. "Would be able to stop a Primordial, such as myself? Someone, who is more powerful than Gaea? " Tartarus traced the skin that was showing between the chains with long sharp fingernails. Bead of red popped up after him, chasing after like a dog. He hummed pleasantly and dug a little harder.

I gasped as Tartarus' fingers dug into the skin where my neck met my shoulder. "She's do it with a flick of her wrist and a knife in your gut." I gritted out,, clenching my teeth so hard together that they felt like they would shatter. Tartarus just laughed and dug a little deeper.

"That child couldn't even take on those bastardized Gods, what makes you think that she could take me on?" Something glinted in the dark eyes of the Primordial. Something unholy and sinister. Something that made me clamp my lips together tightly and glare harder at the god.

"Not going to tell me?" He asked, smiling darkly. He leaned over, bending at his waist until I could feel his breath brush against my ear. "Then... I guess... I'll just have to get my answers from you differently." His hand moved down and paused at my stomach, before plunging in, ripping all the way through me. I couldn't help it. I screamed loudly as pain wracked through my body.

"WAKE UP!" A voice shouted, but I couldn't make out what they said past my own screaming.

"He's not waking up! Come on Percy! Someone go get Loki and Victoria!" Tartarus held me down as his hands wandered to places they should not have wandered.

"Oh Shit! Loki!" I felt panic building inside me and I began to struggle. His laughter echoed though the darkness and suddenly he began to disappear.

"Later, Pet, we will finish this later." He said, dragging his hand down once more before he disappeared completely. Ba-bum. Ba-bum. Ba-bum. I looked around for the noise and noticed the ground was glowing again. Just like last time. It's the heart. IT'S THE HEART!

~~~~~~

No One's POV

"IT'S THE HEART!" Percy gasped, sitting up as his eyes flew open. The whole team was in his room, along with Victoria; Enya was missing from the group. Loki and Victoria were sitting closest to him with their hands hovered over him; Loki's skin still blue. They all had varying expressions of worry.