Skeletons In The Closet

"Skeleton Ki, Midgards greatest thief. Cheesy sounding, but don't underestimate him, he's extremely dangerous. He's stolen the crowns off of king's heads and the guns out the hands of men before they even notice." Coulson said, the sound of paper flipping filled the white noise. "Jarvis sent you the pictures of him, right?"

"Yeah, he sent it." Stiles said, leaning forward on his bed as he looked at the pictures on his laptop. "You do know that he looks like Dr. Doom, right? You sure they're not related?"

Stiles could practically feel Coulson roll his eyes.

"Yes, Stiles, we are very sure that they are not related. Dr. Doom is being watched by Dr. Richards and his team."

"Yeah, yeah, I got it." Stiles flipped through the pictures and blueprints that Jarvis sent him. "Alright, Coulson, I'll get this taken care of as soon as possible."

"Be careful, Agent Stilinski."

"Always."

Stiles sighed deepening as the call ended and closed his laptop. What a vacation.

He got up and clapped his hands. "Let's get down to business."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The thing about being a 'superhero' was you never knew when the 'villain' was going to strike. Stiles always hated the anticipation of the Waiting Game, preferred to just find the bad guy and get the job done with minimal damage to his person, the area, and civilians. Which is why when Jarvis sent him a pop up video of some suspicious activity, he nearly let out a cry of joy.

The video surveillance showed a hooded man running into an alleyway on the far edge of town- near the McCall-Hale pack, his brain reminded him, making him grimace- but the interesting part was when the man stopped suddenly and looked back to where the camera was; Stiles could just make out the skull painted mask he wore, it covered only the upper half of his face, leaving his mouth uncovered. The man smiled wickedly and gestured at the camera, before heading in the direction of where Stiles knew the pack house was.

This just got more complicated.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It was a scream that woke them up- more specifically, Lydia's scream. The McCall-Hale Pack bolted from there beds and headed towards her scream, some of them already partly shifted. Scott and Derek skidded to a stop in the living room, looking at a man dressed in dark purple and a skull mask, holding Lydia by her throat and pointing a gun at the pack. Scott made a move towards her, but the man made a disapproving sound.

"Tsk, tsk. You really think I would be holding just a gun to a pack of, honestly and sadly, pathetic werewolves." The man's lips, which were painted to look like teeth, twisted cruelly. "I'm not that stupid. This place is wired to go up in flames if you do anything to displease me."

Scott growled, his eyes flashing red. "Why are you doing this? Who are you?"

The man gave a partial mocked bow and smiled. "I am Skeleton Ki. You ask why I'm doing this, it's because I'm trying to lure a Mischief Maker out and into the open." His grip loosened around Lydia's neck, just enough for her to grunt out:

"Wha-t M-ischief M-aker?" With one last hard push against her trachea, he released her, letting her drop to the ground, ignoring her coughs and gasps for breath. She knew that if she tried to scream, she would damage her vocal cords indefinitely.

"Oh, the Mischief Maker or as I know him, Agent Stilinski; though you may know him as Stiles. Such a horrid name for such a brilliantly delicious person." The Pack's eyes widened, astounded.

"We haven't heard from Stiles in over six years," Scott said, his voice deeper as his wolf started to show. "What makes you think that by coming here, you would get to him? It's twelve against one, dude, we could just take you out and disassemble the explosives ourselves." His eyes flashed red and he snarled at Ki.

The man laughed. "You think you're the first werewolf pack I've encountered?" He asked. His tone made the pack shift uncomfortably.

"Not only do I have explosives, but I've also been supplied with a lot of wolfsbane, in many different forms. You should actually begin to feel an itchiness in your chest from the airborne samples I put throughout your vents." He laughed and true to his word, some of the betas began twitching uncomfortably, itching at their throats and gasping for air. "There are only two people who could take me out right now, one of them being your banshee, but seeing as I've crushed her windpipe, she's practically useless. The other.... Happens to be the one you all think isn't going to come back to you." Skeleton Ki clasped his hands together and grinned like a wolf.

"And I for one can't wait."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Jarvis, can you scan the house to give me a visual?" Stiles asked, as he crouched high up in a tree, looking down at the rebuilt two story mansion that was now the new Pack house.

~Sir, there appears to be several wired explosives surrounding the area, and several heat signatures inside- eleven to be exact.~

"I'm going to assume that means Skeleton Ki has captured the pack somehow, more than likely using wolfsbane." Stiles chuckled humorlessly. "Jarvis, buddy, I'm going to need some backup. Preferably of the demigod variety."

~Should I see if Thor is available, sir?"~

Stiles shook his head. "No, we'll need more stealth for this mission. I'm going to need Percy for this."

~Right away, Agent Stilinski.~

Stiles sighed and leaned against the tree trunk. This was going to take a while.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It was dawn by the time Percy showed up. He scaled the tree until he sat next to Stiles.

"Agent." He greeted, quirking a smile at Stiles. He was dressed head to toe in a black leather suit similar to one Natasha would wear, except it looked to have little panels made of metal on the shoulders, elbows, knees, and hands.

"Percy, what's with the get up?" Stiles asked, smothering a grin as the ebony haired boy struggled to sit down properly.

Percy snorted and bumped Stiles' shoulder with his own. "I wasn't exactly told the full detail of the mission. Jarvis just gave me a basic rundown, so I put on the new suit Tony made me. Dude, look, it's got little water pockets." The demigod flicked his hand out and a stream of water formed a disk in his hand. It hovered for a second, circling around his wrist, before disappearing back into the secret pocket.

"That's going to come in handy for a fight." Stiles commented.

"Tell me about it," Percy said. "Despite what people think, there isn't always water around. I'm not some fucking water bender, I can't move liquid from bodies. Sweat, maybe, but sometimes you're just S.O.L." He snorted and shook his head.

"Speaking of being S.O.L, what's to situation here?" He nodded his head towards the Hale mansion. The muscle in Stiles' jaw flexed.

"Eleven explosives, wireless and set to go off at anytime. No doubt, Skeleton Ki has a detonator, and if he's keeping the werewolves where they are, he's also got access to some potent wolfsbane. There's a banshee in there as well, but she's probably incapacitated. This is strictly a capture mission. We need to defuse the bombs, and secure Skeleton Ki before he can do any real damage. Hopefully, we won't have to resort to anything peculiar, but just in case I want you on my six when I actually go in there. Try to get the McCall-Hale pack out of the house before capture, just in case Ki has planted another bomb inside the house." Stiles said, breaking down the mission.

Percy wrinkled his nose. "What about you? What if he does and he detonates it and you're still in there?"

"Don't worry about me being in there. Don't try to rescue me, I'll be fine. I've got some tricks of my own that Victoria has been teaching me." Stiles said, his face blank and eyes determined.

Percy nodded and smirked. "Then, let's go put the skeleton back in the closet."