Peace of Our Time

"Peace of our time."

That was all he said before more bots broke through the walls and into the room. Steve kicked the coffee table up into the air, as everyone else dove to the ground; the table, and Steve, crashed into the bots, causing wood and glass to shatter and scatter everywhere. Loki summoned his twin blades and illusions ten more of himself to confuse the bots; he attacked them viciously, spinning and slashing at the bots- he looked like he was dancing, as he moved fluidly between the metal beings.

Natasha landed on her side, wincing as shards of glass pierced her skin, and pulled out a pistol, firing away at the bots. Thor swung Mjolnir, easily crushing the metal beings with his strength; he threw it across the room where one was sneaking up behind Steve. Ultron flew into Tony, lifting him up into the air and slamming him down onto the table before he blasted Rhodey through the glass panel floor and onto the lower level. Stiles tugged and pulled at his Spark, feeling the runes on his skin burn as he used his magic to rip the robots apart. Percy was on his six and was doing the same thing with Riptide. One of the bots tossed Banner across the room and onto the bar, breaking any glasses he had landed on. He slid off of it and onto Natasha.

"Sorry." He grunted.

"Don't turn green!" She whispered, urgently.

"I won't." He said, panting.

Tony shook his head, trying to clear the pain away and got up quickly, as he noticed that the scepter was taken. Victoria slapped a repulsor in his hand and took off after a bot that was headed towards Enya; the demigod herself was twirling her staff, supercharging it with power before thrusting it through the heads of the bots. Natasha reloaded her pistol and kept firing at any bot that was close enough to the bar, trying to protect Bruce and herself. Steve used the couch as leverage and grabbed a hold of one in the air; it repelled backwards, crushing him against the concrete wall. He groaned feeling his ribs crack. Loki was tossed into Percy, knocking the two of them over; they slid across the floor until they hit the wall.

The fight was chaotic, but it ended as Clint threw Steve his shield and he, in turn, chucked it at the last bot, smashing it into pieces. The Avengers stood panting and aching and bloody, glaring at Ultron.

"Well, that was dramatic." Ultron said, sarcastically, shuffling away a bit. "I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through." He started pacing. "You want to save the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to… evolve?" He picked up the head to one of the slain bots. "Look at these… puppets," he crushed the head in his hand, "There's only one path to peace. The Avengers Extinction."

Stiles felt his breath catch in horror.

Thor snarled and threw his hammer at the bot, destroying it.

The blue eyes flickered ominously. "I had stringsbut now I'm free…" Ultron sang, creepily as remnants of the bot shut down.

Or so they thought.

------------------------------------