Werewolves are Stupid by Stiles S.

Finding the explosives proved difficult, despite Jarvis’ ability to tell how many there were- there was just too much interference from the Ley lines that criss-crossed under the property. Luckily, they were ridiculously easy to take apart when Percy and Stiles found them.

Percy stood with his hands on his hips as he watched Stiles’ Spark rip the last bomb apart. “That… was so stupid. What was the point of this, if it was going to be that easy?” He said, cocking an eyebrow when Stiles picked up the pieces to inspect them.

“Just because it was easy doesn’t mean you should underestimate him. These could have been a decoy for all we know.” Stiles commented, standing back up. “These are Hammer Tech, which means they’re obviously trash, even Skeleton Ki would know that. He wouldn’t waste his time doing all this and holding the McCall-Hale pack hostage with pieces of Hammer-Tech. He’s got to have a contingency plan.”

Percy nodded.

“So what are you thinking then?” He asked, looking at the Hale Mansion.

Stiles chewed on his lower lip. “I’m thinking I’m going to have to go full Natasha.”

“Get captured, seduce, manipulate?” Percy asked, looking at Stiles incredulously.

Stiles nodded. “Yeah, basically, but I won’t have to seduce him to get what I want. A little magic and some basic manipulation and everything should fall into place.”

“And if it doesn’t?”

Stiles pat Percy on the shoulder. “That’s where you come in, Aquamarine.” He hopped down from the trees and headed towards the house.

He snickered as he heard Percy mutter, “One time with a mermaid tail, one time!”

___________________________________

A knock on the door drew the attention of the pack and Skeleton Ki. Lydia shivered as she caught sight of his sinister smile.

“And, you lot thought he wouldn’t come.” The man said, waving a hand towards the door. “Agent Stilinski, please enter!”

The pack held their breaths as the door swung open, slowly revealing the person behind it. Derek’s eyes widened as he took in the no-longer-annoying-teenager. In front of him, was a tall, body filled with lithe muscles, a new found confidence and strength. And glowing eyes. Stiles stepped into the house and immediately, Derek’s wolf backed up; there was something powerful about Stiles, something that scared him.

“Hello, Ki. McCall Pack.” Stiles said, his tone neutral. In fact, everything was neutral about him.

“Agent Stilinski, what a pleasant surprise! Somehow, I knew you would come for this disgusting lot of mutts!” Skeleton Ki said in a gleeful resentment.

Stiles snorted, loudly, and rolled his eyes. “If you think I came for them, then you are so very mistaken.”

Ki smirked.

“No?” He questioned, taking out a pistol from a side holster and pointing it at Isaac.

Stiles didn’t even blink. “What, I wonder, would you do if I shot him?”