Chapter 22 - mum

"I can't do this, Matthew Healy" I said and stared at him and then at my reflection in the mirror.

"Oh, Ray. I pity you sometimes" he smiled and I just glared at him and he noticed, "you'll do great with my parents!"

"Or not" I said almost silently but he heard and slapped my arm playfully.

"With those shoes on" he smirked, "you could do anything, sugar."

________________________

"Remember, my mom's name is Denise" he smiled at me and I nodded hastily before he rang the doorbell.

"And your dad's na-" I was cut off by the door opening and a blond woman greeting us.

"Matt" she smiled and hugged him quickly. "Beautiful lady you picked" she smiled at me and shook my hand friendly enough. I liked her I guess.

"LOUIS!" she called and let us in. The house was small, very small, but what I knew was that Matty grew up here his entire life and never lived anywhere else. That was amazing to me since I moved several times.

"Matty!" a little boy came running down the stairs into Matthew's opened arms. Who was this?

"Introducing" Matty smiled at me, "this little sucker named louis who is my brother."

I guess he noticed the shock on my face and I tried to hide it but he just answered with a chuckle.

"Oh, uhm... hi" I waved at him and he grinned just like Matty always did. Genetic I guess.

"Did you kiss?" I heard him whisper into Matthews ear which made us both chuckle.

"In deed" he tickled him and I realized how good he was with kids.

"Eww! That's discusting!!" he pulled a face, "but you're pretty" he winked at me and I laughed loudly.

"Thank you, Louis!"

"Ehy brother, she's mine! Don't get involved" Matthew said playfully and tickled him once more,

___________________________

"That was fun" I smiled as we got into Matty's car to drive back home to his house.

"Yeah, and you looked sexy as hell in those shoes of yours" he stared at the road not showing any emotions. Did he just say I looked sexy as hell? Oh god, he did too. Well, not only because of his shoes, he always looked sexy and handsome for life.

"I like your mum" I said whilst looking out of the window, "and your brother of course, he's.. well, the cutest and most beautiful kid I've ever seen!"

"That will change soon" he grinned at me and I understood, "our child will be the cutest and most beautiful human being on this planet.. after you of course!" I blushed as he said that and checked my appearance in the outside mirror.

___________________________

"Yess!! Oh my god yess!" I screamed and he rolled off of me.

"I love you" he stared right at me and my naked body barely covered with sheets.

"I love you" I said back, remembering the time when he made me promise to say it his way.

"Yes! Oh my god yeeess!" a voice came from outside the door and then we heard laughter and all of a sudden three guys came into our bedroom. His bedroom.

"George?" I questioned and immediately blushed when I saw the other band members enter the room.

"Adam, Ross?" Matthew continued, "What the fuck?"

I slapped matthew on the arm and he quickly said sorry for cursing.

"Oh, Matthew I love you so much!" they mocked my voice just a few minutes ago.

"Yes, Ray! You're doing so good, uhh yeah" Ross yelled and then burst out in laughter.

Just for your information, I pulled up my covers so that they wouldn't see me completely naked but I guess they weren't bothered by it and neither by Matthew being naked as well.

"You suck" I hid my face under a pillow and Matthew chuckled.

"You get a girlfriend first and then we'll talk" he made fun of the other guys which they just laughed at.

___________________

"How did you guys get in?" I sat down next to George and Matthew on the couch.

"What do you think we don't have a hell 'a key, bish?!" Adam said sassily and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay, sass master, I was just asking" I ruffled his hair and he grunted playfully.

"So, how's it going with the baby and stuff?" George asked kindly and I smiled in return.

"Thanks for asking, it's going good. I haven't had a doctors appointment yet but the doctors will start in about a week." They all nodded and I noticed Matthew's hand creep onto my belly to rub it.

"I have the strange feeling that it's gonna be a girl" Matthew looked down at me and I raised one eyebrow at him.

We'll see about that mister.

__________________

I'm such a bad writer I never update :(

I beg your pardon <3

Forever urs, Anna <3