Chapter 10 - confession recorded

Matthew's P.O.V
The next morning I wake up to the beaming sunlight in the master bedroom. How late even is it?
My little clock on my bedside table reads '11:47am'. What the hell?!
I drag myself into the empty kitchen and find an open packet of tea on the counter. "She drank my tea," I sigh and pat into the livingroom to find a highly concentrated Ray on the couch with a cup of apple and cinnamon tea in her right hand.
"Uhmm," I say and she jumps up in the air like she had needles in her butt.
"What the f...." she stops herself. I like how she is trying not to swear that often. She is doing pretty good I must admit, maybe I should start that too..?
"Calm down" I chuckle and sit beside her "what are you thinking about lazy pants?"
"Lazy pants?! You're the one that just got up and just per say.. You got a meeting in like ten minutes" she rubs the back of her neck and I suddenly realize she's right.
"Fuck!" I yell and run into the bathroom.
"Watch your language there" she grunts and I apologize quickly.
Sure enough I'm out the door to meet George, Ross and Adam in the.. well.. the happy place..? Really, it's called 'dorm9' but I just call it the happy place. 'Dorm9' is a nice place with nice ladies including.. Emma. We go there to have our personal meetings.
As I arrive at the happy place, Adam strolls out of the building with a slight grin. "You came."
I nod. I tried to get rid of Emma more and more, but it just didn't work out too well..
"Yeah, I'm here."
We head into 'dorm9' and immediately a very hot lady welcomes us. She has red hair and certainly not a flat chest. I shouldn't say that Ray was flat-chested but there was a huge difference between them, so it seemed. Ray had a personality, this woman didn't. Ray had a smaller butt, this lady had a huge one. But do looks really matter?
"Hey Matty," I see someone save me over. There she was, Emma Serrano.
Brown, long hair with intoxicating green eyes and a light blush on her normally pale skin.
"Hi Emms" I smile and walk over to her. She pulls me into her and wraps her arms around my neck but something just doesn't feel right.. I decide to not say anything for now and push her onto the chair.
"You're so--" she starts but then we get cut off by George standing over us.
"What's up here?" he grins to Emma but as she looks away he gives me a glare.
"Matthew, can I talk to you for a moment. Alone" he hushes Emma away from her space and then starts to talk. "What the fuck are you doing?! Ray isn't good enough? Is that what you are saying?!" he glares at me.
"Ray is good" I say quietly "but just so special I--" George cuts me off.
"You want something basic like that bitch? You want to trade a gold mine for a coal mine?" he stares at me with no expression at all.
"I never said any--" he cuts me off again.
"But damn you are showing it! You're cr--" now I'm the one to cut him off.
"You are such a fucked up asshole I can't believe it. I'm thinking about getting rid of you anyways! You are such a prick always trying to get mixed into my life! Always taking care of me like I'm a three year old boy! Fuck you! Fuck them! And yes, I want some bitch I can bend over every single day without asking! I don't have to take back swear words! I don't have to watch my drinking, fuck, I can drink as many vodka bottles I want! But that doesn't change that I hate you! I hat you! I hate Ray! I hate everybody!" I scream out loud and grab a glass of water.
"Well since you hate me so much, you wouldn't mind if I show this to Ray, don't you?" He holds up his phone and I am confused.
"And yes, I want some bitch I can bend over every single day without asking! I don't have to take back swear words! I don't have to watch my drinking, fuck, I can drink as many vodka bottles as I want! But that doesn't change that I hate you! I hate Ray! I hate everybody!" My voice booms through the speaker of his phone and I can't believe he just did that.
"Delete it" I threaten.
"Never" he chirps "I care for her, Matthew, I'm sorry."
Then he is gone. Off with the recording of me confessing.
---
Oh oh what will happen next? All exited?! I know I am! :)
Forever urs, Anna <3