Chapter 12 - babysitting gone wrong?

Ray's P.O.V

The day ended at the Yorks house with a cup of coffee and vanilla powder.

"Are you leaving soon?" Brendon whines.

"Well, yeah.." I say quietly and he starts to fake-cry. He is kind of cute but not in that way of course!!

"Brendon, get a grip!" mrs York said slightly embarrassed. I chuckled.

"It's alright, your mom actually asked me if I wanted to babysit you two" I say and their faces light up.

"And what did you say?" Hayes stared at me with his eyes wide open.

"Of course I said no" I say, trying to be serious. My laughter almost echoes through the room as I see their faces lower again.

"Oh" the both say at the same time.

"What are you thinking?! Of course I said yes" I laughed and they both slapped me on my upper arm and giggled.

"You scared us" Hayes clears.

"Your welcome" I smile and they sigh.

----

Matthew was not at my home until Friday, the day I have to babysit.

I drive up to the York's house and find Hayes, Brendon and mr. York play soccer out in the front yard. Hayes scores a goal and I slowly walk up to them and cheer louder and louder. He turns around and sees me full of joy which instantly makes him happy and proud.

"See, daddy! She likes me" he said loudly of triumph. His dad gives him a blanc stare and I chuckle.

"Of course I like you! But I like you both" I say and Brendon laughes.

"See, I told you Haysey" he yells and I decide to head into the house to get my bag stored away.

"Hello Ray" mrs York smiles at me out of the kitchen. "Hi there!"

"We're leaving now, dinner is in the kitchen" mrs York smiles as she leaves us alone and joins mr York in the car to go to friends in Birmingham.

"Boys!! Dinner!!" I yell out in the yard an sure enough they run into the kitchen. I know that they're 15 years old but sometimes -often times- they act like they're five.

"What is there?" Brendon asks and sits down at the dining table.

"Rice with vegetables and pork" I say and place a plate of food in front of his face. I do the same with Hayes and then they dig in.

"Hmm, did you cook this? It's delicious!" Hayes states and smiles with a full mouth. Like a said, five years old.

"No I didn't it was your mom" I say and bite into a piece of pork.

"Oh" Hayes says and Brendon nudges him in the arm. They are really cute, like I said, don't think I mean it in that way!

"So how's it looking on the boys side?" Brendon asks looking up at me hoping that I won't say something he doesn't want to hear. I decide to tell them the truth; they're 15 not 5.. Well.. Yeah..

"Actually" I start, "there's this guy.."

"What?!" Hayes snaps and crinkles his brows up.

"Yes, his name is Matthew" I smile lightly and look down at my plate so that they don't notice.

"Oh, he must be sexy then" Hayes adds and Brendon nods. "Prettier and cooler than us" Brendon chirps in.

"No, no! Don't say that.. you two are the best I promise! You're just a little young for me.." I sigh and finish off my food.

"Thanks" Hayes sighs and leaves.

"Sorry about him.. us" Brendon whispers and helps me wash off the plates in silence.

An hour later, the twins are watching TV and I am on my phone texting Matthew.

"Can we play the Xbox?" Hayes asks friendly and I am relieved that he isn't mad anymore.

"Sure" I say and watch them play gta 5.

The doorbell rings and I wonder who it is. Should I open the door?

"Can you open they door, Ray-bæ" Hayes says concentrated and I agree. I can't be an egg now and be scared!

I pat over to the front door and it reveals Matthew standing there on the porch. He is dressed all black, like always and even though it's already dark outside, his sunglasses linger on his head covered in fluffy dark hair.

"Hi" he says and stares at me. I feel a little embarrassed because I'm wearing joggers and a tank top.

"Uhm, hey.. What's up?" I ask and look into the distance.

"I am coming to visit you" he says softly and I feel bad for not letting him inside already. But was I even allowed to?

"I don't know if I can let you in" I say worried and he looks at me with a blanc expression.

"Sure you can" he smiles and I let him inside after all.

"Boys, presenting.." I say and walk into the livingroom in front of Matthew "Matthew Healy, my boyfriend."

Their heads turn as Matthew enters the room and they gasp.

"Wow Ray, caught quite a fish there" Brendon says and Hayes just stares.

"Hey" Matthew says friendly enough and stands beside me.

"No talking boyfriend, do you like gta 5?" Hayes says and turns back to the television.

"Yeah I've only played it once" Mattew says and I smile.

Without a word, Hayes hands him a controller and they start a new game.

After half an hour Hayes and Brendon go to bed which leaves me alone with Matthew.

"So, how are you?" He asks and I sigh.

"Yeah, alright and you?"

"Great."

"That's good."

He tackles me on the sofa and without a warning he rips off my pants and pushes into me which makes me scream. I can't believe that we are doing this at the york's house. I'm the babysitter!

"Matthew stop" I whine of pleasure.

"Why?" He moans. "I love you."

He flips me around on my tummy and gives me pleasure again.

I try to keep quiet and that goes on for an hour if not longer.

As we are about to finish the third time, the door handle of the front door cracks. Shit, they're home!

--

Oh oh.. Not good Ray!!

Vote and comment what you think will happen next!!

Lots of love, anna <3