Chapter 6 - all about george

Matthew's P.O.V

"She left" I say into the phone. The sound of the TV is lightly browsing in the background.

"The question is, did you make her?" George's voice beems through the small phone.

"I don't exactly know if she heard" I whisper and I hear a gasp from the other end of the line.

"She what?! She didn't hear you--" I cut him off.

"George, shut up! I hope she didn't and let's just leave it at that" I yell and there is silence between us.

After a good half minute I add "she's probably just tired and exhausted."

"You're a fuck-up you know?" George says in an unexpected way of.. anger?

"What the hell mate?!"

"You know she hear or else she wouldn't have left the house" he says seriously into the speaker. I feel my left hand touch my scalp to run my long fingers through my dark curls.

"You don't know shit" I say and hang up. Great, now I'm arguing with George.

I stand up out of the sofa and walk over to the fridge.

"What time is it?" I mumble to myself and check my watch. 11pm. So late already?!

She still isn't back after I eat a 'midnight snack', brush my teeth, comb my hair, get my pajamas on and lay in bed.

Should I worry about her? She'll be fine right?

"You're a fuck-up you know?"

"She heard!"

George's voice booms through my head as I hear the front door open and boots hitting the hardwood floor. Ray.

Just as I am about to get up and see what she's doing, my phone lights up.

UNKNOWN: "Hey babe, what'cha doin tomorrow night? Up for a little strip?"

Just at that second the door to my/our bedroom swings open and there stands a worn out, slightly messed up Ray Becker-Fenderson with knoted hair and frozen face.

"Hey" she smiles.

What to do now?

------

Hey loves,

thanks for reading! <3

xx - Anna