Chapter 9 - trust and respect is what we do this for

Ray's P.O.V
He doesn't say it back. Why wouldn't he say 'I love you' the way he always does? The way that makes me melt inside? Maybe he was already asleep.. But normally he would say it back.
I feel myself dosing off in thought. Thoughts like 'does he still love you?', 'will he stay?', 'does it have to do with lace?', 'is lace even a person?', 'does he love that person?'.
The next morning I find Matthew laying in bed beside me. It's nice to have him laying in bed with me, so peaceful, so enjoyable.
I climb out of bed and after taking a hot shower, I shuffle into the kitchen. I boil some water and decide to make myself the tea that Matty likes. He always drinks either hot cinnamon apple tea, even in the summer, or he drinks apricot and fennel tea. He does prefer the cinnamon apple one though so I make myself that one. As I am sitting on the couch whilst drinking the tea I made, it brings me back to the time that I found out his favorite type of tea.
FLASHBACK
"Can we stop by the tea section, babe?" Matty says into my ear.
"You drink tea?!" I laugh and he looks confused. "I didn't think you were the tea kind of guy, that's all. Sure let's go."
He nods and I giggle at the sight of an embarrassed Matthew Healy staring at his feet because of me bursting out into laughter. I felt sort of sorry.
As we arrive at the tea shelf, he stares at me the whole time I look at the different teas.
"Can you find my favorite?" He grins and I look at him. What was he saying? How would I know which one he liked the most.
"Let's play a little game" he says and I nod.
He brings his hand under my little skirt and touches my intimate area. I understand his naughty game and I am so up for it. Here we are standing in the supermarket playing this yet very sexual game.
I grab a lemon tea and his hand doesn't do anything. Shit, what teas does he like. I grab about ten of them and I may look like a total idiot right now but none of them worked. As I was about to give up I went for a random one that was at the very top of the shelf. Eventhough it read 'apple and cinnamon', which was not manly at all, I grabbed it and sure enough I felt overwhelming pleasure all trough my body.
"Let's take this to the car won't we?" Matty asks in his deep sexy voice.
We pay and head to the car. The day was completed after that.
END OF FLASHBACK
Those were the times. Those were the times in which our relationship was all good. But now I'm not sure.
---
Thanks for reading loves! Please vote and comment <3 and don't forget the bet I have going on!!! PLEASE HELP ME I WILL ACCEPT ANY STORY IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS!!