Chapter 18 - two

(Hey guys, double update now because dis gurl got time xoxo)

Ray's P.O.V

I wasn't sure if the neighbors had called the police already but I wouldn't blame them actually. For me, I couldn't do anything because lord knows I can fight or break a fight!!...not..

"Stop it guys or I'm calling the cops" I shouted and they didn't stop.

Sure enough the doorbell rang and it was I'm guessing George's neighbor that heard something. I re-assured him that everything was alright and found out that his name was Mr. Parker. He told me that he lived next door and that he was a good friend of George's older cousin Jeff (I don't think that cousin exists but I just don't care :D).
He was very friendly and was my little distraction of what was going on inside the house. After a few minutes of small talk he left and I was headed back over to the chaos.

"Thank god" I sighed as I walked into the living room and saw that they weren't fighting anymore. My head was still filled with questions that I was nosey enough to ask about.

"What did you want to say, George, when Matthew cut you off by starting this terrible fight?" I felt like I was a police officer or something that was questioning people.

"Nothing, he didn't want to say anything" Matthew's voice echoed through the room. His hair was now lazily hanging down the side of his face and he was staring at the ground.

"Did I ask you mr. snapperama?" I tried to hide a smile for our inside joke.
"Tell me the god damn truth now George!"

I saw him nervously shift around and finally he spoke up. "I was going to say that Matthew got a girl pregnant. I'm sorry" he almost teared up at this point and I felt so betrayed by Matthew and I felt that George was not being treated in a fair way because he said he was sorry about it.. For Matthew.

"You know what Matthew?" I smiled at him, surprised of my confidence. He looked confused and so did George.
"You're having two kids!" I laughed and he completely was in shock. And so was George.

----
Pls don't forget to vote xx