He was cool: Chapter Sixteen

THE NEXT DAY

"You look..." Travis frowned not finishing his sentence.

"I know," I sighed walking. "Miserable."

"I was going to say beautiful, but that works too!" He grinned.

"Save it," I rolled my eyes opening up my locker.

"You okay?" Travis leaned on the locker next to me. "You don't seem like yourself."

"I'm good," I smiled lightly. "Just in a bad mood... I guess."

"You guess?" Travis's eyes went wide. "You must be sick?" he placed a hand on my forehead.

"I'm not," I smirked flicking off his hand. "Just feeling bleh!"

"Hey!" called on Seb coming our way.

"Hey Seb!" Travis waved grinning.

"You forgot something in my car," Seb extended out his fist enclosed with something inside.

"What?" I frowned.

"This," he opened up his hand. I stared at the middle of his palm and found my necklace. i quickly grabbed the necklace away from Seb and found myself breathing a little too fast. Blinking several times I noticed Seb and Travis staring at me strangely. Biting my lip I placed the necklace into my sweater pocket and quickly locked my locker.

"Hey.." Seb grabbed my sleeve. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing," I nodded my head quickly from side to side. "I'm just going to class like every damn day."

"She must be going through her monthly-" whispered Travis, but I interrupted him.

"NO I'M NOT ON MY PERIOD, JESUS!" I snapped. "Why do you think everytime a girl is pmsing when she's in a bad mood."

"Well-" began Seb.

"Shut up!" I snapped and walked away. I stopped short, closing my eyes I took a deep breath and walked back. "I'm sorry... I just don't know why I did that." I sighed putting a hand on my forehead.

"You sure you're okay Nirvana?" Travis frowned.

"I'll be fine," I laughed. "Yesterday was just rough!"

"Did Kane give you the money?" asked Seb.

"Yup," I smirked. "I'll be going shopping today!"

"Good," Seb smiled. "I'll even take you."

"Cool," I sighed. "Hey I'm going to the washroom so I'll meet you guys up in class."

"Sure," said Seb.

"Seeya!" waved Travis walking away with Seb.

"Bye.." I waved walking backwards. Combing my hair backwards with my hands I casually started walking around to find myself a bathroom until someone unexpectedly grabbed me by the shoulder.

"WOAH!" I flinched turning around. "Oh.." I exhaled relieved by who it was.

"Hello Miss Star!" my English teacher Mrs. Luts smiled widely.

"Hi," I awkwardly waved.

"I missed you yesterday I was sure you were going to come!" Her words sounded cheery, but it was clearly the opposite. 

"Oh I had a family emergency," I rubbed my hands together.

"Well I hope everything is fine," Mrs. Luts looked at me apologetically. "Other then that I have really great news for you!"