He was cool: Chapter Two

Ah Highschool! Don't you just 'LOVE' highschool? Well I certainly do, you know why? because it's like a tiny hell that keeps you away from the bigger hell, the outside world.

Yes Highschool is amazing (note the incredible use of sarcasm). Where the stereotyped, the jocks, the almost nut brain blondes and heck the nerds.

And frankly I am MORE then proud to be a nerd. Well I'm more of an undercover nerd in the likes. You see stalking and observing people is a passion of mine. I want to become a detective one day so I use my dull time in school to do that.

Plus I'm really good at doing undercover work and faking. Oh god if there were ever a pagaent about lieing I would be Miss Universe for that category. When I graduate I can't wait to go back to columbia. How much I hate it here, it strangely amazes me.

So here I am walking the halls minding my own buisness like the ghost I am. You see at Shephard high ( I know what a lame name) you have to run to the specific locker you want because the teachers at this damn school are too lazy to assign one.

So really the student body rule the lockers. If you have friends well you're most definetly lucky because they will be getting you one. Since I don't have any friends, well I have kill someone to get one. The only locker I don't want to get stuck in- and so does everyone else in the school- is where the construction room and mens wahsroom are.

Oh lord I thought it was all lies when they said it was horrible, but I walked there once and the smell was horrifying.

Anyway I was glad I got my schedule already, even though I like checking it so I know specifically I got all the classes I wanted, but no. This was war.

The school was a battle feild alright. I even saw some nimrod (jocks) wearing paint like they're in the freaking army. Snorting I focused in finding a locker. Most likely one around the library since I'm always there.

Skipping half running there I witnessed one locker left and it was right next to the library. I did a virtual happy dance in my mind, but then I saw a hand.

Before I even knew it my legs were running like crazy. I could not afford to go somewhere else. HELL NO! the library was basically my sanctuary, who does this fool think he is? thinking of taking my locker, HA.

Everything went in immediate slow motion as I reached the locker. SUCCESS, I laughed in my mind. Yes I got the locker, but wait something else was going on... My legs were oddly still moving.

As my brain registered what was going on, my eyes went wide in shock as my body flung over and hit someone.

This should go into my epic fail moments in life..

"WOAH!" shouted a male voice. If I could just go inside out like Mr. Krabz does in Spongebob... then this would just be less embarrassing.

"Hello? You alive?" asked the same voice. I could here a whole bunch of people laughing and chuckling above me. The heat from my neck suddenly rose to my cheeks.

"Oh yes!" I stuttered. I tried my best to get up, but my legs were dead. So instead I just laid there on top of him like an idiot. I was placed awkwardly on top of him... just describing the position makes me blush even harder.

His legs were wide open and I was in the middle like the hot dog. Since my legs weren't cooperating with me right now, my arms were around the mystery guys waist and my face right under his neck. My eyes were closed since just opening them would make everything worse.

"You can get up now?" chuckled the voice.

"Um I think i'm okay like this.."

"You sure?" he laughed clearly enjoying this like the rest of the people.