He was cool: Chapter Seven

"The answer is correct Nirvana, well done!" the teacher smiled at me, "Now class I would like you to solve these equations I have written on the board for the rest of class!"

I stared at the teacher with confusion. Did he just call me Nirvana? What the hell.

"How do you do that?" frowned Travis scrunching his face up.

"What can I say?" I sighed crossing my legs together, "I'm a genius"

"God I hate math..." Kane sighed massaging his temples.

"Didn't I warn you about having the same class as me?" I raised an eyebrow. Turning on my seat I faced Travis and Kane on the opposite lane of desks.

"I give up already!" Travis grunted.

"Agreed" Kane nodded.

"Where is Seb anyway?" I curiously asked since he was in this class.

"Don't know" shrugged Kane.

"First off can you please tell me about this so-called group called DTS?" I asked.

"You mean the STD group?" Kane chuckled, "They're a bunch of loonies"

"That I know" I huffed, "But seriously a fan club?" I gave them a disgusted look.

"Have you heard of Seb fridays?" Travis grinned.

"Oh god what the hell is Seb fridays?" my face dropped.

"They all dress up with pictures of him on their shirts!" Travis roared with laughter almost falling off his seat.

"Mr. Banks!" the teacher shouted glaring. "I didn't tell you to socialize, I told you to WORK!"

"Sorry.." Travis muffled down his laugh and cleared his voice. Turning around back in the seat I watched as the teacher got diverted by a student who needed help. I then turned back around when it was safe to talk.

"But tell me.... What does Seb exactly have planned for me?"

"You should probably ask him yourself..." Travis grimly answered.

"He's basically setting you up" said Kane crossing his arms together.

"What?" I whispered, "But-"

"It's not what you think Nirvana" Kane stared at me, "It's basically a win win situation for both of you."

"What do you mean it's a win win situation?"

"Not only does Seb want you to help him with his parents forceful grunt into marrying, but other tasks too.."

"Meaning?" I snapped. At the same time both Kane and Travis looked at eachother and back at me. I somehow didn't like where this was going.

"He wants you to eliminate CINS" Kane said seriously. I looked at them strangley and tilted my head to the side.

"What in the hell is CINS?"

"It stands for the 4 most deadly, beautiful girls... You will ever meet" gulped Travis.

"What the hell do I have to do with this?" I lowered my voice just as my heart rate dropped.

"They are basically the reason why Seb is being forced into an arranged marriage... That and many reasons" sighed Kane.

"All four of these girls once played a role in Sebs life. The fact he tried to flick them off didn't work out..." whispered Travis like he was telling a tale. Glaring at both of them I let them continue their talk.

"No the fact they didn't allow Seb to let him flick them off so easily... IS the reason why Seb doesn't date anymore." Muttered Kane.

"Seb tried to tell them off, but they all held strong. He tried to tell them he cheated on them all. Instead of hooking up with one he told them he had others.."