He was cool: Chapter Twelve

NEXT SUNDAY

"So tell me.." I wrapped my hands around the metal bars. "Start from the beginning again?"

"Do I have to tell you-"scoffed Sebastian.

"Yes," I snapped glaring at the keys on the wall.

"Nirvana.."

"DON'T NIRVANA ME MISTER," I turned around sharply to face Sebastian. "YOU GOT ME INTO THIS SO YOU BETTER GET ME THE HELL OUT."

"HEY!" shouted the drunk man beside me, both Sebastian and I stared at the guy. "This is a cell not a freaking divorce court, shut ya' yappers!" the man burped. I grabbed Sebastians collar all of a sudden and slammed him against the wall.

"HOW THE HELL DID WE GET INTO JAIL?" I shouted.

"Ca-calm down," Sebastian stuttered looking a tinge taken back. "Trust me-"

"Trust you?" I whispered with vengence. "You said the same thing when you told me to get into the stolen car? TRUST YOU!" I yelled smacking him in th arm.

"OW!" Seb whinedd.

"YEAH!" I nodded my head. "That should hurt you jerk!"

"Hey your the one who agreed," Seb shot back. "So don't complain."

"What did you say?" I whispered violently. "I dare you to repeat it, I DARE YO-"

"HEY!" shouted the officer behind the bars. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" he banged the bars with his hands.

"That's what I told them too," snorted the drunk man.

"Excuse me," said a deep awkward voice.

"Who the hell are you two?" frowned the officer. My mouth dropped at the sight of the two familiar people who came into veiw.

RECAP

--------------------------

"I Like big butts and i can not lie!" I sang along with the stereo. "AND YOU OTHER BITCHES CAN'T DENY!" Today like a typical sundays it would be a day where I would be in my room all day annd just do whatever. Like right now how I'm signing and just dancing around my room.

Yup, typical.

"When a girl walks in.." I started shaking my ass awkwardly, "WITH AN ITTY BITTY-" a laughter suddenly came out of nowhere which got me to stop dancing and signing. Fumbling to the stereo I turned it off and looked around my room.

"Who-who's there?" I searched for human activity in my room. The laugh came out as muffled, someone was trying not to laugh. Frowning I went over to the balcony of my room and stood on the ledge.

It was a perfectly semi-chilly day with the sun shinning and the tree's blowing. Fall was going to early today, I thought as I watched the leafs blow. I looked around the balcony and found no one. Dissapointed I turned around when I found a familiar face right behind me.

"Well hello there," Sebastian smiled.

"What the?" I stepped backwards and almost fell. "YOU!" I pointed my finger at him. "What-what in the world are you doing on my balcony?"

"Well I decided to visit you," Seb shrugged.

"Yeah right," I rolled my eyes. "But seriously how did you get up here?"

"I don't think it's very smart that you have a ladder attached all the way up to your balcony." Sebastian grinned.

"Oh," I scratched my head. "Yeah... I should probably take that off," I murmured.