He was cool: Chapter Fourteen

It's already been an hour into the court session and it seemed like forever. The opposing lawyer suddenly called me up and I was more then nervous in sitting up in front of the whole courtroom.

"So... Miss Nirvana, is it?" the lawyer questionally looked at me.

"Yes?" I answered calmly, feeling a tinge nervous.

"How long exactly have you been going out with Sebastian Marks?"

"I'm not sure..." I stuttered a little.

"More specifically please?"

"For-for 7 to 8 months I think?" I blinked twice.

"So.." he walked to the left placing his hands behind him. "What do you think of Seb?"

I nervously gulped saliva and quickly glanced as Seb who's eyebrows were up and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

'I don't wanna say it!' I creased my eyebrows into those words.

'do it!' he stared at me with wide eyes, his face telling me to urge on.

'NO!' i creased my face lightly staring at him.

'NOW!' he fidgeted his head for me to go on

"Miss Nirvana?" the lawyer questioned making me flinch.

"Oh.." I looked at him. "How I met Seb, oh gosh ...." I coughed to waste time. "It was like yesterday.." I mumbled low enough so no one could hear. "Ahaha..." I awkwardly laughed. "Um."

"I can't believe I'm going to say this.." I murmured to myself.

"Miss Nirvana?" the lawyer asked again.

"One day I was walking home from work and saw someone in the alley," I cleared my voice. "A man."

"Sebastian?"

"Yes," I nodded my head. "He was bleeding all over his face, bruised to a point where I couldn't even see it, in my mind i was like damn."

"So he got into a fight?" the lawyer clarified.

"Yeah most likely," I crossed my leg on the other one. "And then somethng magical happened in that moment..."

A thud suddenly boomed from the crowd sitting and I knew it was Sebastian from the way he was staring at me. I smiled at him and turned back to the judge adding a little twist to the story he told me tell.

"When I walked over to Seb I didn't exactly know what I was getting myself into. He looked scary from what I could tell from and he looked like he was in alot of pain. I remember crouching down and staring at him when all of a sudden he grabbed my hand with his own..." I nodded my head up and down.

A handful of girls in the crowd said, 'aww' with one of the jury's who was a women smiled and put a hand on her chest.

"What exactly did he say?" asked the lawyer putting a hand on his hip.

"He said.." I took a moment and on a hand on my mouth. To the crowd it looked like I was tyring not to cry when really I was trying so hard not to laugh tears came to my eyes. "Are you my angel..?"

All the girls in the crowd put a hand on there mouth or chest. One even took a tissue out to wipe away a tear. AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I laughed in my mind. These peple are suckers for a sap story.

"Did you call the ambulance or police?" Questioned the lawyer.

"Oh yes immediatly," I nodded urgently. "The whole time he held my hand... even though he didn't even know who I was."

"Did you start seeing him afterwards?"

"In the beginning no I was kind of scared since I didn't exactly know how he looked like. He had bandages all over his face so I didn't even know who he was."