He was cool: Chapter Twenty

"Hey!" Kane shouted running up to Cirus and I.

"Where'd you guys go?" Seb huffed looking at me suspiciously. "We looked all around for you guys."

"Oh." Cirus awkwardly scratched the half-bald side of her hair. "We-"

"Just wanted to see this ride," I smiled. "Isn't that right?" I nudged her to go along.

"Yes!" Cirus slapped her hands together. "That is totally right.."

"What happened?" Travis ran up from behind Kane. Both Cirus and I stared at Travis to see if he looked injured, but found nothing on him. Not even a bruise.

"We should be asking you that question?" Cirus raised her eyebrows smiling.

"What do you mean?" Travis frowned catching his breath.

"Weren't you..." I stared at him. "In the bugs bunny suit?"

"What?" Travis wiped his mouth. "What suit?"

"That bug bunny costume goddamit!" Cirus snapped. "That wasn't you?"

"No," Travis shrugged. "Should I?"

"I'm confused.." I murmured putting my hands into my sweater pocket.

"Well either I'm crazy right now or that bastard k-" Cirus began, but I cut her off.

"HEY I'M HUNGRY!" I shouted over Cirus before she could finish.

"Well it looks like we were wrong about the whole Kingsley thing," Seb sighed. "Other than that I'm starved too."

"Sushi it is!" Cirus cheered.

"Ugh," Kane rolled his eyes.

"What? Big boy can't handle his fish?" Cirus teased.

"More like despise it," Kane shivered.

"I still don't get what I have to do with bugs bunny?" Travis frowned confused.

"Who knows," Cirus put an elbow on his shoulder.

"Yeah," I smiled. "Who knows.." I murmured thinking about who really was in the costume.

**Somewhere off in the Disney land resort**

Irina's POV

"Did you get her?" I asked Hector.

"No.." he moaned throwing the costumes head on the floor. "I.." his sentence trailed off as he fell to the floor, bruises all over his face.

"What happened?" I glared getting up from my chair.

"I got attacked.." he breathed wincing from every word. "From this crazy girl.."

"Cirus.." I hissed clenching my hand into a fist.

"Ah.." the man groaned in the floor. "My-my money.." he tired to get up, but failed.

"Here," I took out my wallet and through the bills in the air. "Take the money you filthy trash."

"Thank you, thank you." He crawled on the floor picking up the money.

"Disgusting," I glared at him. "Get out of my sight!" I ordered. A couple of my gaurds came out of the guarded tent and forcefully grabbed the man up and out. Sighing heavily I sat down gruffly back on my chair and tapped each finger on the arm rest.

"Now.." I stared absentmindedly. "What to do.." I murmured getting angry. I was so sure this plan would work. I mean, it couldn't be more perfect the fact that they were coming after her, but that girl.. CIRUS just had to ruin everything. Clenching my fists hard I knew what my next move is going to be. Even though I really didn't think about it much I have to do it.