He was cool: Chapter Six

*BEEP *BEEP *BEEP

"Oh god what is that awful noise?" I murmured scratching my head.

"Turn it off..." muttered an annoyed voice.

"No you!" I grumbled putting the soft cover on my head.

"Turn" a hand hit me on my back, "It" slaps me again, "off!" ordered a voice.

"MAKE ME!" I snapped not even opening me eyes. Something huge all of a sudden rammed ontop of me to a point where I couldn't even breathe. The covers were ontop of me so I didn't know what the hell it was.

"Get off me!" I grunted slapping the figure. "Who the hell is this? Get the hell out of my room!" I hissed.

"Your room?" scoffed a voice, "You mean MY ROOM!" snorted Seb.

"What?" I gasped opening the covers. Staring at the room with wide eyes I watched with horror as my brain processed the fact I was in a strangers room.

"OH MY GOD!" I gaped swishing the covers off me. "You-you mean...?" I watched him wide eyes as he went over to the alarm and turn it off.

"Yesterday was epic!" Seb laughed sitting on his knees.

"YESTERDAY?" my jaw nearly fell out of my mouth. "No-no, no!" I brought both my hands onto my face.

"I think you went a little overboard, but hey as long as we got people talking" Seb grinned and stretched. His hair was all messy as he yawned slowly I couldn't help, but look down and found him only wearing boxers.

"What-what are you wearing?" I pointed my finger at him as I got off the bed and walked backwards.

"What?" Seb frowned, "I always sleep in my boxers!"

"OH MY GOODNESS!" I gasped looking at what I was wearing. I was only wearing the shirt from yesterday, and WHERE DID MY SHORTS GO? I could faint right now. Thank god I had underwear on, not any kind of underwear, but those kinds that look like shorts. I slowly exhaled out a breath.

"What the hell happened yesterday... I don't even remember anything?" I placed my hand on the wall to keep myself standing. My head was throbbing so hard everytime I blinked it even ached.

"You really don't remember a thing?" Seb raised both his eyebrows.

"No.." I murmured wincing from the pain.

"Well you did drink alot" Seb muttered.

"Oh my god I turned into a freaking david hasselhof" I cringed.

"You REALLY want me to tell you what you did last night?" Seb questioned, smiling slightly.

"Please enlighten me" I went over to the bed and fell ontop of it, "Skib ba bathd barts.." I spoke through my face plant on the cover.

"What?"

"Skip the bad parts!" I sighed slightly getting up for him to hear me.

"The whole story revolves around bad parts" Seb chuckled falling onto the mattress as well. His head laid next to mine as he took a deep breath and started telling me about the so-called horrible night.

-Recap of the party-

Seb's POV

"CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!" chanted the crowd. Nirvana stood ontop of the platform of the bar and chugged straight vodka from a bottle.

"Well I didn't expect this to happen" chuckled Kane beside me.

"This is bad.." I murmured as i watched Nirvana dance on the bar table. The crowd strangley really enjoyed her presence. When I told her to go have fun I didn't necessarily tell her to get bloody wasted.