He was cool: Chapter Eleven

I stared at kingsley with utter most shock. It surprised me to a point where I almost forgot how to breathe, I mean C'MON! Who in the right mind forgets how to breathe.

"I-what-you.." I stuttered blinking multiple of times. "Did you.... Did you just lick me?"

"Maybe," Kingsley shrugged. "Maybe not."

"Did you just LICK ME?" I touched my wet cheek plastered with some milkshake. "HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF I LICKED YOU?" I shouted.

"I wouldn't mind," Kingsley devilishly grinned. "In fact I wouldn't mind at all."

"Are you a freaking dog?" I scolded, "Who in there right mind licks people?" I scoffed getting up to a sitting position turning to him.

"You do know you look ridiculous with all that milkshake all over your face?" he laughed.

"Oh you know what else looks ridiculous?" I spoke through clenched teeth. Rage was churning in my stomach. I have NEVER in my life been this angry before at someone.

"Please," Kingsley brought a finger to my face taking a scoop of milkshake. "Tell me," he winked licking his finger.

"Oh yeah?" I got up with both my fists raised. "I won't tell you..... I'll show you."

-20 minutes later-

"SOMEONE CALL THE MANAGER!" shouted Hubba. "OR THE COPS! HELP!"

"LET GO OF MY HAIR!" yelled Kingsley trying to slap off my hands.

"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD!" I roared digging my fingers into his roots.

All the employees in the building grabbed my legs to get me away from Kingsley. They tugged and pulled with all there might, but it backfired like crazy. The fact I was pulling Kingsley's hair and they were pulling for me to get off him, well it meant extra pain for Kingsley.

"OOOOOOOOOOOW!" shouted Kingsley. "LET GO OF ME YOU BITCH!"

"YOU SEXIST SHOVANISTIC BIRD BRAINED BASTARD!" I snarled, "I WILL NEVER LET GO!"

I was basically in the air with the girls tugging, and since Kingsley was standing with me grabbing his hair it seemed like he would go bald by the time I would be done.

"IF YOU WANNA FIGHT WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT LIKE A MAN! HAIR PULLING IS FOR GIRLS! UUGH!" he yelled some more.

"Oh you wanna fight like a man, huh?" I suddenly let go.

The second I let go I regreted it. All the girls that were pulling flew backwards and hit the floor with me still in the air. I had some strands of hair from Kingsley's scalp. I groaned with pain as pain went through my body again.

"Ah.." Kingsley moaned massaging his head, "What a lethal grip, jesus.."

"I'm-I'm not done with you!" I hissed getting up.

SCREW IT! I don't give chicken balls if I get fired all I want right now is see this guy go through some pain. I REALLY don't care if I get fired on my first day of work.

"You wanted to fight like a man?" I raised my fists up, "Let's tango amigo." I started tippy toeing around like a boxer.

"Sorry to dissapoint you," Kingsley combed his hair backwards with his fingers. "I don't hit women."

"Too bad," I flung my fist. Kingsley caught it with no hesistation and stared at me. He kept on staring and staring until all of a sudden he bursted out with laughter.

I glared at him ferorciously as he laughed and laughed and laughed to a point he clutched his stomach.

"Do-do you see your face?" Kingsley wiped a tear out of his eye.