*Part:12*

1 week later~

Y/n POV~

I got discharged after one week and we went directly to the apartment as Rose had already shifted my stuff in her apartment.
I was in my room sleeping when someone knocked on my door, I woke up with squinty eyes to check who it is.

"Annyong", I heard a similar voice but couldn't see the person's face because I was still half asleep. I rubbed my eyes and saw a group of handsome boys entering my room, Some more seconds and I was fully awake. They were BTS boys.

How are you feeling now? Said Jin while heading towards my bed.

I am better now, I answered while giving him an assuring smile.

They all came and sat next to me on my bed, while Namjoon and Yoongi sat on the couch.

Btw, what are you guys doing here? I asked them.

Of course, we came to see you, answered Jimin with that beautiful smile of his on his face.

Thank you for coming, I said.

After a short while, Rose came with a party of snacks with her. We were munching snacks while talking about random stuff. I must say they are very kind-hearted people. They were playing around and blabbering jokes to make me laugh. I was laughing the whole time they were with me, I forgot for a while they are friends of that jerk Jungkook. But suddenly Yoongi spoke after being silent for the whole time.

Y/n-ah, What did you decide? He asked.

Huh? Decide what? I asked in confusion.

About Jungkook? He replied.

I remained silent, I didn't know what to do to answer.

Will you complain to the principal as he did to you? Jimin added

I don't know, I didn't think about that yet, I said while looking away from them.

We won't stop you, do what you feel is right. He has done mistakes, he has to pay for it, said Taehyung.

I nodded with a slight smile.

After some time they left, and I fell back to sleep. It was evening, so I went to the living room after a long sleep. I plonked myself on the couch and grabbed the remote to watch TV. After some minutes I heard someone knocking on the door, I went to open it, as Rose was in her room doing her assignment. I opened the door and saw shijin standing there.

Shijin, I uttered with a smile.

He smiled back and hugged me.

How are you now? He said while still hugging me.

I am fine now, I answered while patting his back.

We let go and went to the living room.

How did it happen? Who did this to you? Was it him? He showered me with a bunch of questions as soon as he sat on the couch.

Shijin calms down, I will answer every question, I said while I put my both hands on his shoulders to quiet down him.

He nodded, meanwhile Rose called from behind.

Hey, Shijin when did you come?

Just now, how are you? He asked him.

I am good, how are your parents, she said.

They are good, replied shijin.

I will bring something for you, you must be hungry, said Rose while she started to walk towards the kitchen.

Tell me now, said Shijin again.

Ah-ah, I fell in the pit, during our trip. I answered.

Jungkook was with you, right? He asked while raising his left eyebrow.

Hmmm. I hummed in response.

I know it's him, he did this to you, right? He asked.

I didn't know what to say, I just wanted to end it there, so I didn't say anything against him.

No, he tried to help me, but it was too deep and dark, he couldn't reach me, I said while lowering my head.

You are lying? Tell me the truth? He said in an angry tone.

I ain't lying, I already told you the truth and I don't want to recall the memory of that night. Can we talk about something else? I said.

His features softened and he nodded.

Btw, who told you about my incident? I asked him.

I met some of our classmates while on my way here. They told me about it.

Araso, I replied while leaning my back to sit comfortably.

Didn't your parents came, asked Shijin.

Yes, they were here for almost 5-6 days, they went back yesterday.

After a while, Rose came and gave us some snacks and drinks. I, Rose and shijin was talking for a while then we decided to watch a movie before dinner. We watched a comedy movie and had our dinner. Shijin left after dinner and I finally got time to talk to Rose. I told her everything that happened that evening. After all, she is my best friend, I had to. She was shocked, she couldn't believe Jungkook could go this far.

What will you do now? she asked me.

Nothing. I said while shaking my head.

Will you let him be, won't you complain to him?

No, I just want an end now. If I will complain about him, then he will do something worse and this will never end, I answered.

Okay, if you think this is for better then let it be, I am with you, she said and hugged me.

Bdw, when are you going to join the school again? Asked Rose.

Tomorrow, I screamed in excitement while raising my arms.

Are you sure you can come? She asked worriedly.

Of course, I can, I am fine now, I answered.

Yes, I missed you so much, she said while kissing my cheek.

I kissed her back before we went to our rooms and slept.