*Part:1*

Y/n Pov~

As I finished school in Busan, my father wanted me to continue my studies in Seoul, as I am the only child of my parents they always want the best for me. ( oops! I forgot to introduce myself, I am Kang y/n, I just turned 17. I love reading novels and listening to music, though I am a terrible singer, I still try to sing sometimes obviously somewhere far from people, because I don't want to freak people out with my dreadful singing. Anyways let's get back in my life)
Honestly, I always wanted to go to Seoul, and I was very happy that I am finally getting a chance to go to Seoul. I wanted to find scholarships for top high schools because I didn't want to bother my father with my tuition fees. I found some scholarships and applied to some of them. I worked hard for 2 months to get a good scholarship. After taking my exams and interviews for few scholarships, I finally got to rest for some days. I spend my time reading novels ( well I am more into romantic and fantasy novels). It was afternoon, I was still reading a novel ( The Great Gatsby masterpiece I can say this is), my Mom called me.
Y/n-ah, Appa is calling you, come downstairs, Omma called me from the living room

Nae omma! Coming.

As I went downstairs, I saw my appa and omma looking at me with happy faces

Appa, Omma what is it? You both look happy, I looked at them with a confused face.

come Y/n sit beside me, omma said while grabbing my hand and made me sit beside her.
I looked at them with still a confusing face.

What is it Appa, Did you get a promotion or something? I said while looking at Appa.

I got more than that my sweetheart, appa uttered while cupping my cheeks.

Really! What is it Appa? I said excitedly.