*Part:6*

Jungkook's POV~

When she kicked me, I lost my balance and fell to the ground. I was pissed off. As I was about to leave, my phone rang and I picked it up while leaving the restroom.

Yah! Jungkooka, Where are you, we are waiting for you in the park yelled jin Hyung through the phone

I am in the washroom, I am just coming I explained.

I reached the park and saw Hyungs waiting in a park for me. I went near them and sat beside Jimin Hyung.

Kookie where did you suddenly took off when the bell rang? questioned Jimin.

I-I-I was, I bit my lower lip, trying to think of an answer.

Wait! Is it y/n? said Jimin while raising his eyebrow.

Hyungs looked at me confusedly.

What girl? Said jin Hyung.

There is this girl in our classroom who is getting on Jungkook's nerves, said Taeyung while looking at me.

Woah! Who is she? Said Namjoon excitedly.

She is Kang y/n, she is from Busan, answered Jimin.

Then I will have to meet her ,said Namjoon while smirking.

Hyung if you thinking about hitting on her, then forget about it, said Taehyung.

By the way, she has got a pretty face, said Jimin while smiling.

" Seriously! now my Hyungs are adoring her"

"Just wait and watch Kang Y/n, I will mess with your face without even blinking"

We took off and reached a cafeteria to grab some nutriment. After we finished I directly went to my home. I throw my bag on the floor and rested on the bed.

"You are not scared of me y/n, I'll show you now what I can do to you"

I felt dizzy and went to sleep.

Y/n POV~

Rose and I went to school as usual. Honestly, I was nervous about what will Jungkook do next. As I was moving towards my classroom, I was praying that Jungkook should not come today. I entered the class and looked around, luckily jungkook was not there. I sighed in relief. I quickly went to my seat and started to read my novel. As I was busy reading a girl came towards my seat and sat on my table, I peeked to see who it is.

So, you are Kang y/n, she said while raising her eyebrow.

"Who is she now, I didn't saw her in class before"

Yes! Who are you? I asked

I am the popular girl of this school, Kim Bona, she answered while giving a bitchy smile.

"Okay if she is popular, why didn't I see her these weeks"

Nice to meet you, I said and turned back to read my novel.

" I don't wanna talk to her, she is having this bitchy look on her face"

She went back to her seat with her gang.

After some time I saw Jungkook, Jimin and Taeyung entering the class. As soon as Jungkook came inside, Bona went to him and hugged him.

Baby, I missed you so much, Did you miss me? Said Bona while hugging him.