* Chapter:26*

Y/n's POV~

As Rose left the room, Jungkook immediately stood up and I ran after Rose.

Yahh, Rose, stop there, I called her from behind and stepped into her room where she was sitting on her bed. I came inside and locked the door behind me. I walked towards her with shameful eyes, while lowering my head down

Ooo, Someone is blushing, said Rose teasingly.

I sat on the bed and turned to her, I remained silent for some time as I was thinking what to explain to her about the thing she just saw. I finally moved my lips to talk, but she immediately cut me in between.

Yes, Y/n, You owe me a serious explanation, she said while raising her left brow.

Yaa, I saw a boy and a girl kissing with my bare eyes, and you telling me it's not what it looks like, She said and rested her back with the cushions and talked again,

Okay, tell me, what it is that I couldn't understand.

As she said that, I tried to think of a statement which I could tell her to make her believe that all she is thinking is wrong about us, but for a long time I couldn't find any explanation and she spoke,

Look there isn't anything, what I saw is real, Isn't it Y/n ?, She said while coming close to my face.

Ani, It isn't, I said while trying to avoid eye contact.

She scoffed and said back again with cushions,

Do you perhaps love him,? She said after a long pause between our conversation.

I didn't answer for a while but after some moments I shook my head as no and looked down again.

Yeah, Y/n your eyes and actions are belying your words, She said and came close again and held my hand and said,

Y/nah, tell me what is it, you know you can share everything with me.

As she said that I felt a sense of relief in my body and my features softened. I held back her hand and left a deep sigh.

Rose, I can't lie to myself anymore, I said softly.

What do you mean? She asked.

I tried to control my heart not to fall for him, but it still did, even I tried to convince myself it's not true, but I stopped and look down with teary eyes.

Y/n, you didn't do anything wrong, Jungkook is a good person, I know he didn't do right with you in beginning, but he tried to make everything right after that, and he isn't the same Jungkook anymore, the changes are reflecting directly in him, She said while patting my shoulder.

I shook my head and looked at her,

It doesn't matter now, I said.

Why? What is stopping you, doesn't he love you back? She asked.

I don't know and it won't change anything, I said back.

What do you mean? She asked.

I am getting engaged with Yoongi, so it doesn't matter who I love and who loves me back, I said to her.

Her facial expression changed and she was trying to say something but couldn't for a while,

And Jungkook is also engaged with Bona, right?

I nodded and she leaned back with closed eyes and spoke again,

That's serious Y/n,

I saw her face changed into a worried expression and I  came closer to her and smiled at her.