*Part:25*

Y/n's POV~

We were running continuously for 10 minutes now, and we're breathing heavily. I was already feeling cold and tired now, so my speed started to slow down.

Wait Jungkook, I can't run anymore, I said to him while breathing heavily.

He slowed down and looked around to find a place where were could rest for some time. There was a bus stop nearby us, so we ran towards it and rested for a while there. My body was fully soaked in rainwater making my inner wear visible through the wet clothes. As I was rubbing my shoulders when I noticed my inner clothes are visible, I immediately tried to cover my chest with my hands. Jungkook noticed and handed me his coat which was already dripping water. I took it and wore it.

Thank you, I said while my lips were trembling because of cold.

I sat on the bench and was holding myself tightly because I was getting goosebumps because of the cold breeze which was striking my wet skin. Jungkook sat beside me and was glancing at the sky, as he realized I am turning into a mess because of the cold, he came close and put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me slowly to his chest. I flinched by his sudden action but I was too cold that I badly wanted his warmth, so I let him do it. I felt peace, calm and safe in his arms, and put my head against his chest.

Should we wait till the rain stops, said Jungkook.

I looked around a bit and realized what if the rain didn't stop, we will have to spend the whole night here, I slowly let go of him and spoke

No, I think we should go now, rain won't stop and it's getting darker now.

Are you sure, he said with concern.

I nodded and then grabbed his hand and looked around, I was about to run when I realized Jungkook isn't moving. I turned back and saw Jungkook standing there looking at me,

What happened, you don't wanna run, are you tired? I said to him with concern-filled words.

N-No, let's go, he said and we started to run again and within 10 minutes we reached my place. I entered inside and saw Jungkook standing at the door.

What happened?, come inside, I said to him.

Ani just gives me my coat, I will run to my home now, he said back.

Huh? Why? I asked him and looked at him from head to toe as he was soaked in water.

It's already getting late, if I will come inside, it will get darker, he said while he was rubbing his arms because of the cold.

Your coat is already soaked in water and you are all wet, at least change your clothes, then you can leave and till then rain will also stop, I said to him.

As I was talking, I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and turned to see it was Rose, she saw me and came towards me.

Yahh Y/n, where were you, I was worried and why was your phone out of service, she said with a worrying tone.

I was doing my assignment and then, she cut me in the middle as she saw Jungkook standing on the door.

Daebak, look who is here, she spoke and walked towards Jungkook.

Hy Rose, said Jungkook.

Hy and what are you doing here at this time and why are you both soaked in water, were you two having a shower out there in rain with each other, she said teasingly.

We were doing our project and we ran here in rain, that's why he said while he was trying to keep his cold-shaking body in control.

Jungkook, you are in a terrible condition, come inside, she said while holding his hand and dragged him inside. She pushed him softly on the couch which made Jungkook plonk down.