*Part:5*

2 weeks later~

I went to my school with Rose and directly headed towards my class. Luckily that jungkook guy didn't bother me anymore, so it was a peaceful week. I started to read my novel while waiting for the teacher to come. Finally, the teacher came and greeted us.

Good morning students, I want to introduce you to a new transfer student, he said.

Everyone's gaze turned to the door and a tall, good-looking guy entered in. He walked towards the teacher and introduced himself.

Hy, I am Park Shijin. I just finished my schooling in the US, and now I am back in Korea to continue my high school. Hope you treat me well, he said while bowing towards class.

Go shijin, take your seat next to Y/n, said the teacher while pointing to me.

He came and sat next to me.

Hy I am Shijin, he said.

Hy, I am Kang y/n, I introduced myself with a smile.

The teacher started his class, and it continued for 2 hours.

"It is already a tiring day"

Y/n, will you help me to cover up the assignments of these weeks, said shijin while looking at me with pleading eyes.

Yeah sure, I answered him with a warm smile.

It was already lunch break, so I called rose to wait for me in the cafeteria. As I was walking towards the door, Shijin called me from behind.

Will you mind grabbing lunch with me? he said.

Arado, I agreed

Shijin and I went to the cafeteria after some time Rose came and joined us. I introduced her to Shijin and we started to eat our lunch. While we were eating our lunch Shijin told us about his experience in the US and made us laugh. I felt really good while talking to him.

"I am glad at least I have a friend in my class now"

Now we headed back to our classes, as we entered, I saw a junk look holding a girl in his arms.

"Seriously! Get a room, guys"

I shunned him and avoided his friends.
I grabbed my seat and shijin sat next to me.
We had a little talk and the teacher came. we stopped and focused on the teacher. As soon as class started jungkook and his friends started to laugh.

"This is making me crazy now, I wish I could just break their jaw"

I turned to them madly.

Will you keep your fucking mouths shutyou are disturbing me, I scolded them in a low voice so that teacher can't hear me.
And if you can't, then get the hell out of class, I added.

Y/n and you guys at the back, stop talking or I will through you out of the class, the teacher shouted in exasperation.

I turned back and continued my class.

Y/n called shijin

Hmmm? I hummed while still looking at the board.

Are these guys bothering you? he said while frowning his eyebrows.

Ani, Ani, I shook my head and gave him an assuring smile.

After some time they started to talk again, now this time they were loud enough that the teacher could hear them. Suddenly teacher slammed the book on the table making all gasp.

Jungkook, Jimin and taeyung, get out, you are disturbing the whole class, yelled the teacher at them angrily.

They stood up from their seats and started to leave.

You punks deserve this, I whispered with a smirk on my face.

As I was looking at them leaving the class, jungkook glared at me and gave me a death glare.

"O shit! I think he heard me, I am doomed now"

It was 3 pm and classes were over. Shijin was still packing his stuff, I grabbed my bag and went out of the class. As I was walking in the corridor, suddenly someone came out of nowhere, grabbed my wrist and started to drag me.

Yah! Leave me, who are you, I yelled at him.

While he was still dragging me I realized he is jungkook.

"Is he going to murder me now"

He pulled me into the restroom and locked the door. I gulped as I saw him coming towards me. I was scared as hell, but I pretended to be fearless.

You jerk, what do you think you are doing, I shouted at him.

He came closer to me and slammed his hands against the wall leaving me off guard.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I flinched by his sudden action.

Do you even know who are you messing with, he said while leaning towards me.

I-I am sorry, I whimpered while pushing him. But he was too strong to move.

He tilted his head and looked into my eyes,

Now I see fear in your eyes, he said while leaving a smirk on his face.

"Okay, he wants me to be scared of him, but I am sorry you will never see fear in my eyes for you"

Do you think I am scared of you? I said while scoffing.

He raised his eyebrow and glared at me. As he was staring at me, I kicked his main part, pushed him hard that he fell on the ground and I immediately left.

While I was running through the corridor I saw Rose and Shijin talking and I quickly went towards them.

Where were you Y/n? We have been waiting for you for 20 minutes now, asked Rose worriedly.

I was in the washroom, I answered.

It's okay, let's go, shijin said

Shijin lives just a few blocks away from our hostel, so we left the school together. As I reached the hostel, I couldn't focus on anything after what happened today. So I immediately went to sleep.